Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 5:16 AM
Default All I really want
Is a situation where we don't have to read entire guides about how NOT to corrupt your game through basic in game options.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noeh
Is a situation where we don't have to read entire guides about how NOT to corrupt your game through basic in game options.

Not ALL I really want, but a biggie.

Quite frankly, I would hope the devs would realize that if there is that "big red button" you're not supposed to push, don't put in the game for anyone to be tempted! Assume that many players are clueless about the consequences. (I would count myself in that clueless group, BTW. )

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 2:57 PM
not to be mean but did you really have to create an entirely new thread for that?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 4:47 PM
Didnt know there where ways to keep it from happening, my sims 3 game seems quite corrupt and I have considered reinstalling but am saving that for when I get a new computer next year.

Storyprogression does nothing anymore, wherewolves cant transform (they want to but are stuck trying which cancels everything they do but they cant turn), magic doesnt replenish, nothing happens during full moons, etc.
Maybe supernatural broke it or it was already broken, I dont know. It never worked properly for me.
Site Helper
#5 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Quite frankly, I would hope the devs would realize that if there is that "big red button" you're not supposed to push, don't put in the game for anyone to be tempted! Assume that many players are clueless about the consequences. (I would count myself in that clueless group, BTW. )
You should also assume that many developers are clueless about the consequences. There's no indication that the developers understood about hood corruption.
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
You should also assume that many developers are clueless about the consequences. There's no indication that the developers understood about hood corruption.

Even now?

It's like our best kept secret!
Site Helper
#7 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 9:25 PM
I assume that they didn't know for a long time, and now they no longer care.
Quote: Originally posted by Tinewashere
not to be mean but did you really have to create an entirely new thread for that?
... and with such a useless title?