Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 8:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Deleting Make-up/Accessories through Body-shop
Hi there! I need to delete some unwanted make-up and accessories (which you cannot do in game) and I've seen lots of people say that its possible to do in Body-shop. However I can't see the option to delete content anywhere in Body-shop. Its really nice being able to see something in game before making the decision that you don't want it anymore, plus I don't really want to go digging in my Downloads folder, even if I have put everything in separate folders for hair, clothes etc.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 9:00 PM
with a custom sim-part selected, there should be a trashcan icon in the corner. that icon would delete it.

3 programs can delete any custom content.
-main site's Content Manager; now accessible through Wayback Machine's version of site.
-this site's Download Organizer.
-Clean Installer.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 11:16 PM
If you also want to delete the meshes of the accessories, you need to delete the files from your Downloads folder. Deleting recolors in Bodyshop won't delete the meshes.