Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:59 PM
Default What MODS do you have?
What MODS do you have?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st May 2018 at 5:31 PM
Too many to list individually.
Most of NRAAS and ani's mods.
about 150 MB worth of mods from MTS.
about 21 MB from The Sims Asylum
All of the rabbithole replacements, not sure they count as mods although that's where I put them.
about 13MB worth of custom careers.
assorted mods by NonaMena
and various and sundry other mods from different sources.

I keep thinking I probably could get rid of a lot of my tuning mods since I have NRAAS Retuner. It just seems like so much work to find the settings there so I only use it for a few things.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st May 2018 at 5:48 PM
A good selection of NRASS mods
Arsil's mods, largely for toddlers
the "children can" mods
Enhanced Witches
Some random ones like laundry fixes and to prevent frugal sims from turning the lights off and then whining that it's dark, etc.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st May 2018 at 6:31 PM Last edited by igazor : 21st May 2018 at 8:01 PM.
(Covers up Mods folder with hands, looks suspiciously to the left, then to the right)
Nah. Not telling.

(Peeks inside)
There might be a few NRaas ones in there, though.
Scholar
#5 Old 21st May 2018 at 6:54 PM
From NRAAS :
- Mastercontroller, Overwatch, Story Progression, ErrorTrap, Saver
- Career, Consigner, Decensor, Mover, Relativity, Register, Traffic, Woohooer
- OnceRead, RelationshipPanel

Others :
- bunch of sliders
- no autonomous : WatchTheStars, AnswerthePhone, JammingWishes, GiveGiftWishes, KaraokeWishes, PillowfightWishes
- 23hoursbarsclubsetc
- no zombies

And just over 1Gb of CC. It is more then I remembered :p
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st May 2018 at 8:41 PM
About 400 mods/752MG plus 300 sliders (31MG). Too many to list though. All of the NRaas mods and modules except for two. Most other mods from here at MTS and The Asylum. Please don't ask about custom content. I'll deny I have any. I am seriously considering professional help to manage my addiction to this game.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th May 2018 at 2:02 AM
I've got way too many to list each one as I've got 113 NRaas Mod files installed and also awesome with the cinfig file enableing the automated school assignment override to stop issues in schools from breaking my saves.I've also got over 600 other Mods from other creators and other sites including here to fix other game issues.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th May 2018 at 8:18 PM
Oh boy too many to list. Almost all of the Nraas mods, Arsil's toddler napping mat, a lot of other mods from MTS, A lot of Bluejinjustu's and Twoftmama's mods over at the Sim Asylum.
Inventor
#9 Old 26th May 2018 at 11:56 PM
Im not at my pc so it will be from top of my head, ones that are most important.
Arskl toddler mods
Most nraas mods
Some Ani_'s mods
Some buzzler mods
Mods from the sims asylum(twoftmama, etc)
Enchansed witches
Gardener service
Wine service or something like it
And a lot from what gargoyle cat mentioned
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th May 2018 at 12:43 AM
I used to have over 100.. had to cut back because this laptop isn't as hardy as all the others I've used to play sims in previous years.. could barely handle all the mods.

So now I just have Christy's Eyes - Default Dog eyes. and Set The Table & Call To Meal

and of course...

Nraas mods

Error Trap
Master Controller, Master Controller cheats, Master Controller Integration, Master Controller progression
Overwatch
Shooless
Story Progression, Story Progression extra, Story Progression money, Story Progression population, Story Progression relationship, Story Progression skill
Traveler
Written Word

-

Am about to redownload Faster Upgrades Times and No More Startling Lightning

Thinking about putting in some custom careers again but don't know for sure if I really wanna do that.
We'll see.