Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:36 PM Last edited by SeluXereZ : 26th Feb 2015 at 12:44 AM.
Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark (Wip)
Hello!

For years I am registered and have participated in "MTS" and had never gone very thoroughly in the forum, one reason is that unfortunately not English and is somewhat more expensive, translating walk around with the translator. But I've seen here standing creations in progress, and maybe you can help me or advise.

You will see among other creations, the last in which work is my version of my beloved "Elvira Mistresss of the Dark" and believes in TS1, and TS2 (in the third installment of the game, believes nothing )

For now I like or at least convinces me today I see the result, but I need to create the hairstyle (which is the essence of Elvira) and clothing, especially the mesh. I would like to create a mesh from scratch, more elaborate but for now I want to start by combing already had the mesh I made for TS2, TS4 I want to turn to but me is costing the fact convert mesh.
As you can see, use Milkeshape because I control better than Blender, I think you can use. I've adapted more or less the size and position of hair on a mannequin TS4. but now need to select their joint moment as "face" or "hair" and that the game recognizes it as such.

Does anyone know of a tutorial that explains very well and easy as this process video or photo?

This version has photoshop (hair, earrings, dagger)

This image is from CAS, with absolutely no photoshop (poor bald lol)

As I said, my English is not good, translated by google, I'm Spanish, if you do not understand something, I try to explain in other words. Sorry.

Thank! . one gan greeting
Screenshots

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:28 PM
This is extremely gorgeous! I love the meshes, the hair and the skintone! A reference picture for the real face could be useful! I would say it looks wonderful so far!
There are some really talented hair creators on several simblrs, you might want to get their personal help which helped some friends of mine too Good luck!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 10:20 AM
wow!
She looks amazing! :D
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 10:39 AM
She looks great so far! I had your TS2 Elvira sim in my old TS2 game, and she was one of my favourite custom sims for that game.

About the hair, you can't currently make TS4 joint assignments in Milkshape, because there are no Milkshape plugins for TS4. A workaround is to use CMarNYC's S4 CAS Tools, which will convert a Sims 3 mesh or .obj mesh to TS4. (Cmar is working on adding a feature that will enable the use of TS4 joints in Milkshape, but it's not released yet.) If you can make your hair as a TS3 hair and make all the necessary TS3 joint assignments in Milkshape, then you can clone a TS4 hair that most closely resembles your hair in length and style, and use CAS Tools to autoassign that mesh's TS4 joints to your mesh. (If you can't make it as a TS3 hair, you can make it as .obj but the autoassignment may not work as accurately.)

There's a thread discussing TS4 hair meshing here that you might find helpful - Notegain gives good advice and instructions on how to do it: Hair conversion gone wrong

If you run into problems converting your hair, try posting a thread in the CAS Parts Forum and hopefully someone may be able to advise.

Looking forward to seeing the finished sim!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:06 AM
looks great. can't wait to see it uploaded.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th May 2015 at 10:17 PM
OMFG! I Love Elvira! I watched her Movie Macabre plus her movies growing up! I had your Elvira in my Sims 2 game! I cant wait for the completed project! So far she is perfection!

ELPHIES
and
ONLY
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 9:09 PM
Absolutely fantastic work!cannot wait to see it uploaded to MTS2.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 2:07 AM
Hey I've been trying to find this online. Anyone know where I can find SeluXereZ's files to download?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 4:34 PM
She is amazing! I will want to have her in my game I am sure.