Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#76 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:38 PM
Yep! I know, I wouldn't have been doing any animations or mods if it wasn't free (just because I'm a child...I has no moneys )
And anyways, I remember using Milkshape and the 3D viewport was terrible, the sensitivity was way too high, one tiny move and I wouldn't be able to see my model

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
Yep! I know, I wouldn't have been doing any animations or mods if it wasn't free (just because I'm a child...I has no moneys )
And anyways, I remember using Milkshape and the 3D viewport was terrible, the sensitivity was way too high, one tiny move and I wouldn't be able to see my model

Same here! I still live my parents lol

Yeah, high sensitivity is bad. It causes so many issues lol
Field Researcher
#78 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:55 PM
Yes, you can convert them, but to fix all the problems such as not being in the right location, floating and such you'll need a new animation, or edit them but it can take time to animate certain bones.

*darn! sorry for the double-post again, should've edited the one above...

So if I just convert the toddler animations to kids, picked up, being carried.. will it stop the stretching?
Trainee Moderator
#79 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 9:02 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 10th Aug 2018 at 1:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sofmc9
So if I just convert the toddler animations to kids, picked up, being carried.. will it stop the stretching?

Yep! I forgot to say that works too, not just animating, but the child might still float around or be out of the adult's arms.

I also attempted to convert the teach to walk animations for them

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Field Researcher
#80 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 3:36 PM
Niice.
Btw, your inbox is full ; )
Trainee Moderator
#81 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sofmc9
Btw, your inbox is full ; )

again...

Lab Assistant
#82 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 10:50 PM
Yep! I forgot to say that works too, not just animating, but the child might still float around or be out of the adult's arms.

I also attempted to convert the teach to walk animations for them

Cute! :D
Trainee Moderator
#83 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperGal<3
Cute! :D

Thanks! Though I won't be including it in my mod yet, not finished

Lab Assistant
#84 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:27 PM
Thanks! Though I won't be including it in my mod yet, not finished

Okeh!

New about adult-to-adult carries: I'm not sure if I'm able to do it. My computer no longer works. When I was trying to fix it (resetting it), no operational system was found. I'm stuck on the family desktop. Maybe i'll do it from there...
Trainee Moderator
#85 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:33 PM
Okeh!

New about adult-to-adult carries: I'm not sure if I'm able to do it. My computer no longer works. When I was trying to fix it (resetting it), no operational system was found. I'm stuck on the family desktop. Maybe i'll do it from there...

Oh sorry about that, but does your computer even turn on or do you get a note saying there's no boot options?

Lab Assistant
#86 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:43 PM
Oh sorry about that, but does your computer even turn on or do you get a note saying there's no boot options?

It 's okay It does turn on and I didn't get a note saying there's no boot options.
Trainee Moderator
#87 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:46 PM
It 's okay It does turn on and I didn't get a note saying there's no boot options.

Oh, but it's not working properly?

Lab Assistant
#88 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:51 PM
Oh, but it's not working properly?

Yep
Trainee Moderator
#89 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:56 PM
Yep

I might be able to help, I've had computer problems before, so what exactly is happening to your computer then?

Ooh, I'm a space pony!

Lab Assistant
#90 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 6:06 AM
I might be able to help, I've had computer problems before, so what exactly is happening to your computer then?

Ooh, I'm a space pony!

Ha ha

When I restarted, it must of wiped out the hard drive.
Trainee Moderator
#91 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 9:51 AM
Ha ha

When I restarted, it must of wiped out the hard drive.

Hmm, that's rare (or maybe not) but I've never heard of anything like that, sorry to hear that

Scholar
Original Poster
#92 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:04 AM
Ok tested your mod. The pick up and put down interaction work. But when the child is carrying there's no neck stretching but now the toddler is floating midair. The tickle and attack with claw are still using stretch animation. I don't know if you converted those. Anyway here are some pics.

Anyway I'm sending SweetToddler and Sofmc9 the mod through Email. This mod contains my script + the change diapers ITUN I made + The animations and ITUN made by SweetToddler + ITUNs send by Sofmc9 to me.
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#93 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skydome
Ok tested your mod. The pick up and put down interaction work. But when the child is carrying there's no neck stretching but now the toddler is floating midair. The tickle and attack with claw are still using stretch animation. I don't know if you converted those. Anyway here are some pics.

Anyway I'm sending SweetToddler and Sofmc9 the mod through Email. This mod contains my script + the change diapers ITUN I made + The animations and ITUN made by SweetToddler + ITUNs send by Sofmc9 to me.

Yep, I've sort of fixed the floating, but the toddler uses EA's idles and it doesn't look as good, but I've put the child's hand slightly more above since before their arm would be lower down. I've already made animations and the ITUN for the change outfit, but not for change diaper because there is another mod for children to change toddler's diaper and this might conflict with that mod if I add it in.

I've also just added an animation for children to get annoyed/calm down the toddler when they're crying while being held, though I still haven't tested that yet, I'm just making animations for them to put the toddlers in and out of highchairs, and I might make an animation for them being tickled and snuggled.

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:23 PM
Hmm, that's rare (or maybe not) but I've never heard of anything like that, sorry to hear that

It's okay
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:26 PM
Yep, I've sort of fixed the floating, but the toddler uses EA's idles and it doesn't look as good, but I've put the child's hand slightly more above since before their arm would be lower down. I've already made animations and the ITUN for the change outfit, but not for change diaper because there is another mod for children to change toddler's diaper and this might conflict with that mod if I add it in.

I've also just added an animation for children to get annoyed/calm down the toddler when they're crying while being held, though I still haven't tested that yet, I'm just making animations for them to put the toddlers in and out of highchairs, and I might make an animation for them being tickled and snuggled.

Better than before! Anyone fixed the adult carry child yet?
Trainee Moderator
#96 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:26 PM
It's okay

Aw, you make me feel sad, I remember the dread and devastation of loosing a hard drive, I just lost mine about 4 months ago.

Lab Assistant
#97 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:44 PM
Aw, you make me feel sad, I remember the dread and devastation of loosing a hard drive, I just lost mine about 4 months ago.

I had a history of broken down computers. My Inspiron was the latest XC I'm sorry I made you feel sad XD
Trainee Moderator
#98 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:50 PM
I had a history of broken down computers. My Inspiron was the latest XC I'm sorry I made you feel sad XD

Ahh, sorry bout that, lols I just can't stop saying sorry! lol
Anyway, it's okay, and I'll also be uploading the mod later today, will probably be up in a day or two.

Lab Assistant
#99 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 9:19 PM
Ahh, sorry bout that, lols I just can't stop saying sorry! lol
Anyway, it's okay, and I'll also be uploading the mod later today, will probably be up in a day or two.

I'll be sure to download it! Does the adult carrying child work?
Trainee Moderator
#100 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 9:48 PM
I'll be sure to download it! Does the adult carrying child work?

Not yet, still not sure why the child is stretched standing still when the adult holds them

Page 4 of 6