Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 1:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2
Default Editing Behaviour Function via SimPe - How?
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum or something similar already exists.
So, my trouble is, I've downloaded some mesh object from here (it is some slot machine from the Highrollers project), and I want to change some parameters here, but I can't see how to do it through SimPe.
The thing I want to tweak is in some PJSE section and I cannot edit it anyhow. Is it possible to do it using any other method? I'd appreciate the help. If it wasn't clear, here's the picture of it:

https://imgur.com/a/bXixC
ok, so here's the screenshot
I want to edit the field in highlighted blue, but dunno how? Anybody knows how to tweak it? Thanx!
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 2:13 PM
I can't help you with this, as I haven't the first clue about BHAV modding. And I'm going to guess that not too many people who regularly post in the Discussion forums will be able to help you, either. But folks over in the Modding Forum might be able to. Or maybe @gummilutt. (There, I paged her for you. )

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 3:24 PM
You would edit it using the little hammer and wrench icon button or the one beside it with the "
But like Icad advised, you'd be better asking in the modding forum section.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 5:07 PM
Thanks for the reply, I did it!