Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2018 at 4:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Game freezes upon loading neighborhood
I'm having an issue with The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection where my game freezes when I try to load a neighborhood.

When this first happened, I had just installed some new mods, so I removed them, and tried again. The cursor turned into an arrow, and the music changed from the loading theme to the neighborhood theme, but the screen was stuck on "Loading Belladonna Cove". When I clicked on the screen, it turned white and stopped responding. I had to close it with task manager.

I tried loading a new neighborhood, and the same thing happened, except, it would stop loading upon "Creating Magic". I tried deleting all of the user files and trying with regenerated files - still nothing.

Finally, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game through Origin, but I still cannot load neighborhoods - they just get stuck on "Creating Magic". I'm at a loss for what to do - I have no idea what's going on. I have no CC or anything installed at this point.

pls help me