Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2018 at 10:11 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Simpe error can't find file
I'm new to SimPE and just got the latest version from mod the sims. I couldn't find any help tutorials for the manual version, so I think i did something wrong. I wanted to townify some eyes but when ever i tried to open a file it tells me it can't find file with hoods.xmtl at the end.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th May 2018 at 12:37 PM
Do you want to post a picture? You can open CC files directly in SimPE - or even drag and drop them to the opened programme.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:24 PM
The sad truth is that this file hoods.xml which is essential to SimPE is missing in some downloads. But it's unchanged so you can use one from an older version.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clsve
The sad truth is that this file hoods.xml which is essential to SimPE is missing in some downloads. But it's unchanged so you can use one from an older version.

How do i use one from an older version?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:42 PM
@blooddiamondrose2

Find attached file.
Unzip to [SimPE Install Location]\SimPE\Data.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  hoods.zip (255 Bytes, 3075 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th May 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@blooddiamondrose2

Find attached file.
Unzip to [SimPE Install Location]\SimPE\Data.

Thank you. That fix my problem.