Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 11:12 PM
Default Installing custom content for OS/X?
It has been a very long time since I've posted but I just got back into playing (after losing the original link to MTS too). Please just delete the thread if you give me the answer. I did try searching and am still reading.

I have OS/X --everything updated--even game (launcher says it is updated). Version 1.67.2.0240217. Base + Supernatural
OS/X: El Capitan V.10.11.6

Stupid questions alert:
1. Is there a dedicated OS/X forum for downloading CC?
2. When we look for CC, does it say that it can be used on OS/X? I know it says the games you can use....

Like I said, it's been a LONG time. I'm trying to remember where everything here is.
Thanks!
Toni
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 11:33 PM
All CC can be used on OSX. The only exception is things which aren't technically CC but programs, like the HQ mod.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 11:42 PM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 8:12 AM
Sometimes I wish there actually were such a thing as Mac only CC. Windows users shouldn't be able to have custom iMacs and MacBooks for their sims to use in their games, for example. Of course, that wouldn't do us Bootcamp users any good so it would be an example of us shooting ourselves in the foot. Or something.

(wanders away continuing to babble incoherently...)