Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 12:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default mootilda's subhood selection
This mod is required to have more than one business hood (and other's, but it's only business hoods at issue). It's here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=420924. I have 6 hoods in Neighborhood Templates (c-drive). When I click on "add a business hood" I see all 6; but once I pick one, the others are not available. Clearly, mootilda's mod is not working for me. I HAVE had it before, but am reconstructing my intire game. I don't have the one mode she mentioned would conflict, by Marvin.
Since I am just reconstructing hood, I don't mind deleting a hood, reinstalling, etc. I've actually tried that, and re-downloaded her mod. Can anyone help?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
This mod is required to have more than one business hood (and other's, but it's only business hoods at issue). It's here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=420924. I have 6 hoods in Neighborhood Templates (c-drive). When I click on "add a business hood" I see all 6; but once I pick one, the others are not available. Clearly, mootilda's mod is not working for me. I HAVE had it before, but am reconstructing my intire game. I don't have the one mode she mentioned would conflict, by Marvin.
Since I am just reconstructing hood, I don't mind deleting a hood, reinstalling, etc. I've actually tried that, and re-downloaded her mod. Can anyone help?

I'm not sure I'm understanding you, but do you mean that you want to add hoods as shopping districts? If so, are you putting them in the right place? For UC, on my drive, I think shopping districts that would show up with that mod might be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Best of Business\EP3\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate. Excuse me if I misunderstood.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 1:25 AM
If Moo's mod wasn't working for you, you wouldn't see all 6 options before adding any business hoods; only Bluewater Village and/or a possible custom one would be available. What I'm thinking, is that after the first one, you're not looking in the right place for the second and subsequent ones. This might sound like a stupid question but after adding the first one, do you then click on "add another business district" to add the others? That should show the other five templates. I know (from experience) that the layout of the business district chooser changes once one template is added.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 7:01 AM
Selly: I could swear that (even seeing the optional business hoods) when I clicked on "create a hood" it said "this will create a new hood" and didn't show the other hoods to open... But then could be just me!! Because now, only partly conscious, I CAN see the other hoods to pick.
Thank you peoples..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..