Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2018 at 1:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to Replace Old Version of Nraas Career Mod
Greetings!
Please help me how to replace an old version of Nraas Career mod with the new V87? I'll gladly appreciate the help. thank you in advance! God bless!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 2nd May 2018 at 1:51 AM
Download the new mod
extract the package file
Remove the old mod from your Mods/Packages folder and replace it with the new one.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2018 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Download the new mod
extract the package file
Remove the old mod from your Mods/Packages folder and replace it with the new one.

Will it conflict with my game if I'll delete it?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2018 at 5:04 AM
If you remove the Careers mod and do not replace it, then all of your custom careers will become undefined. An ongoing game may recover from that (or not) on its own, depending on what your sims were doing at the time of the removal. and whether or not you have NRaas ErrorTrap in play.

If you remove the Careers mod and replace it with an updated version, then things will just continue. Mod data is not stored in the mod files themselves, the data is stored in the saved games.