Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2018 at 12:31 PM Last edited by thewrittenletter : 11th May 2018 at 7:56 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Game stops loading during the "blue screen" ?
EDIT: I got it to work! Oddly enough, it was Discord that caused it not to open :o Because after i closed it, the game started running again.

One day, my game stopped loading after the "blue screen", which i mean by is this;

that appears just before the "Ea games" logo appears. It usually stays there for a second and then switches into loading the game with the opening animation etc. But now it just kind of...stops there. I tried waiting for some time but it still didn't begin the game. When i close it, Origin still opens up the window it shows after i close the game. When i look through Task Manager, it shows this;

It refuses to "start" it. I tried taking off my downloads folder and it still did this. I don't know why it started doing this to me, the only thing i remember was that my computer rebooted itself randomly (possible updates?) before the problem. I tried rebooting my computer just in case again, but the problem is still there. How can i make my computer to be able to start the game again?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th May 2018 at 12:33 PM
Have you try deleting your cache files?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2018 at 12:39 PM Last edited by thewrittenletter : 11th May 2018 at 7:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Have you try deleting your cache files?

I always delete the groups.cache, accessory.cache and cigen. It didn't help

Edit: Got it to work, i just turned off Discord!