Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Dec 2023 at 3:39 AM
ok, thank you for your help, ill play test over the next day or 3 and see what happens
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Dec 2023 at 3:24 AM
ok, back with an update... the same plants still go barren after a couple of harvests... i think my game is just cursed lol... i also have an issue with another aspect of the game that nobody else has been able to duplicate or track down...

guess ill just have to replant those plants every few days like normal
Inventor
#28 Old 13th Dec 2023 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silence731
ok, back with an update... the same plants still go barren after a couple of harvests... i think my game is just cursed lol... i also have an issue with another aspect of the game that nobody else has been able to duplicate or track down...

guess ill just have to replant those plants every few days like normal

Which files did you place in your overrides folder?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Dec 2023 at 1:03 AM
both plants files, the 1000x longer and the fixed store plants
Inventor
#30 Old 14th Dec 2023 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silence731
both plants files, the 1000x longer and the fixed store plants

Ok I'm going to try them out but I think I will recreate them fresh from the game files and see if maybe something else is broken in the ones you downloaded.
Instructor
#31 Old 14th Dec 2023 at 8:04 AM
I have edited my last comment here, as well as provided a new download on the mod page comment section, if you would like to try those instructions. I have provided all versions of the file, so you don't have to make any manual changes anymore- just drag and drop

Just for the sake of other users looking for answers to similar questions, if you have another game issue you should make a new thread for it But feel free to link it here so we can see!
I think I recall you already using the NRaas forums, is it something you already asked there? It's okay to bump your post if it got buried while waiting on an answer.
Inventor
#32 Old 14th Dec 2023 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
I have edited my last comment here, as well as provided a new download on the mod page comment section, if you would like to try those instructions. I have provided all versions of the file, so you don't have to make any manual changes anymore- just drag and drop

Just for the sake of other users looking for answers to similar questions, if you have another game issue you should make a new thread for it But feel free to link it here so we can see!
I think I recall you already using the NRaas forums, is it something you already asked there? It's okay to bump your post if it got buried while waiting on an answer.

Hi Just to not get confused I think OP did grab your new download link and replaced the previous unworking version with the one you provided. (Go back to the bottom of page one)
I'm going to to drop the files in tomorrow and test them (work always distracts me from game time) anyway...I have been trying to work with these plant files for awhile for another mod I was working on.
Page 2 of 2