Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 12:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Problem with a MOD help needed.
Hi,

I downloaded a Residential MOD called Graying out Futuristic abode.Sims3Pack

I install this MOD with other residential MODs and they appear fine but the Graying Out Futuristic Abode MOD.

Also here is the link to the MOD

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=578455

I have done everything but it wont appear yet i have all Expansion packs etc and messaged the creator of the MOD too.

Please can someone help me please?

Best wishes,
Karl
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 12:43 PM
Please don't call a house a MOD. Mods are gamechanging, but this is just house. You can call it a CC.

Do you have all the exp needed, what version of the game do you have? It's made on 1.69. Do you have all the 7 exp and stuff packs needed.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 3:06 PM
As Volvenom pointed out this is custom content not a mod. And to clarify, 1.69 patch only impacts the way the game is started. It won't impact this type of content. For more detail on 1.69 please see Patch 1.69 FAQ Here. Once you get the custome content installed correctly any content used from all the EP's required will be replaced or missing if you do not have the EP(s) installed.

The 3Pack needs to be installed via the Launcher or you could use the Sim3Pack Multi Installer to extract the .package file. The .package file should be placed in your Library folder.