Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 2:47 PM
Default "Can't raise terrain further" when trying to build a wall
I'm not positive about this at all. I want to save a lot I've been building but I don't think I've found much about this problem.

I'm both using CFE and exceeding the floor limit on this one, and apparently, when I lowered whole lot a bit, from it's base, one of the floors got way high (I suspect it's top stayed in place, and the rest of the floors, together with that floors bottom lowered down). Now I have this huge gap. I deleted the top floors thinking I might be able to fix it by deleting the walls of that floor. I restarted the game and all, but apparently, this still shows up:

If it's not solveable, I'd have to redo the whole lot probably. Which is not a bother, but it'll take me a lot of time again. Frankly, I already lost half of it, so starting over won't be that much of a drag.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 3:08 PM
FIXED!

I abandoned all hope for this to work out, so I just took liberty to restart the lot, but I lowered the foundation to it's base level so I can properly take picture of the shape of lot for refference. Turns out bringing foundation down somehow fixed the wall issue, and now I can continue on bulding and at the end just raise it all.