Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 4:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 Game lagging with 3 or more sims! Please Help!!
Okay so I've been trying to fix this for a while now, so in my game I do SNTM's (Sims Next Top Model) and when I'm trying to record (even before I'm recording) my game gets very laggy, when I'm at a spot where none of the sims are it run perfectly. I've tried putting all my settings on low and it was the same so I put my settings back to normal. Also I'm on a gaming laptop with 32 gb ram, intel core i7, NVDIA something, etc. I also already tried the Sims 2 Clean Installer and deleted all red files. Please help me!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 4:16 PM Last edited by Justpetro : 30th Jul 2017 at 4:44 PM.
Ultimate Collection then, still needs to know the operating system to help you. Windows 7 or 10 or something else?

@LiterallyDennis, we need the info to help you, the system is important here because there may be different solutions depending on what you use. You may also be asked to post all your pc's specs - we cannot help you without certain information. Lagging problems can be solved
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Ultimate Collection then, still needs to know the operating system to help you. Windows 7 or 10 or something else?

@LiterallyDennis, we need the info to help you, the system is important here because there may be different solutions depending on what you use. You may also be asked to post all your pc's specs - we cannot help you without certain information. Lagging problems can be solved

I fixed it I download the Graphics Tool http://www.simsnetwork.com/simpedia...patibility-with and enabled some stuff and it detected my graphics and it fixed it, thank you!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 8:07 AM
I am glad you solved it