Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 2:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Edge of Lot Lines?
Hey Guys, so I'm trying to figure out from Curious B's Neighbourhood (Terrain Def. Replacement) pictures, she didn't have the noticeable sandbox lines in lot view. I was wondering if there are any mods that do that or is it just her terrain that creates that effect? Maybe it's my specs?

*The first picture isn't mine but is an example of what my edge of lot looks like. I have Radiance Mod but not any terrain replacements.
*The last 3 pictures are Curious B's terrain mod photos.

Thanks!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 2:32 AM
Everyone has lot lines, can't be helped. She probably carefully filmed around them or touched up with a photoshop program.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Everyone has lot lines, can't be helped. She probably carefully filmed around them or touched up with a photoshop program.

Thanks Jo!