Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 228 (Who?), Viewed: 34479 times.
Page 10 of 10
Test Subject
#226 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 5:46 AM
I'm baaaack. Is this thing still awake? xD

I reinstalled Ultimate Collection... and followed the tutorial for the 4G patch. My memory read the same (patch didn't work)..

So I used the flexible exe... patch still didn't work.

I placed the .exe on desktop, patched it, then put it in CSBin.

Am I missing something? I'm using a shortcut from CSBin on desktop to run the game.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#227 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 6:14 AM
If it works that is fine, a few people have had to move the .exe around.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#228 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 9:48 PM
I'm hoping somebody can help - I've run the patch manually through CFF as I run the Origin Ultimate Collection. After ticking for it to recognise more than 2GB of ram, I've then followed the guide for setting up the Windows 10 stand by memory reset. However, somewhere between patching the game and setting up this task, something corrupts within the SP9 file with the EXE in it, and I find myself having to verify my files through Origin to get the game to open.

Origin keeps telling me there is a content patch available so I reset it and still nothing!

This keeps resetting the game back to 2GB.

Has anybody else run into this problem? I'm almost 100% I've missed something, but would appreciate it if somebody could point out what that something is!
Field Researcher
#229 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 2:44 PM
I finally installed the 4GB patch and fixed Standby memory after being fed up by my game constantly crashing when it reached 1,500,000K of memory. Thanks for the tutorial @TheJessaChannel.
Page 10 of 10