Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 4:55 PM Last edited by dvds12 : 8th Aug 2018 at 10:52 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Fixed Sims 2 lot stuck on the Season Winter
It has been several days in one of my households and the weather thing is stuck on 4 days till winter ends. At the beginning of the round my teen was 4 days away from being an adult and now is two and it still says 4 days till the next season. To fix this would I need to reset the lot? What would be a safe way to do that if so? If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated

Oh I also have the UC version
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:57 PM
Try the bat Box under weather. Another thing is to set the season using a mod like the season jar. The insiminator would have something. See what happens once it's set to the next season. It's possible you have a mod conflict, in which case you will have to find it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 9:12 PM
the shipped version weather object (an Aspiration Reward) might be another thing to try.
I do not remember its name nor the number of Aspiration Points to get it.