Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 9:17 PM
Default I've had to reset my password everytime i log in :/
Like the title says, I've had to reset my password every time I try to log in.

Every. Single. Time.

it says my password is "incorrect" and then when i try to reset it, it says i don't exist.

this is extremely frustrating and it needs to be fixed.

I've had to have this site send me a password EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOG IN.

I don't know why it's like this. NOTHING has changed.

And now when i try to change my password from the temp on the site gave me to my password it says i have to log in!!!!!!!!!! IM ALREADY LOGGED IN
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 4:12 PM
Refresh the page and see if it helps.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 8:03 PM
It sounds like your login cookies are a little confused. You can generally get around that by logging in, then using the nav menus to go to a different page.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 1:26 AM
guys, i cant relog in because it wont let me reset a password. thats the issue. it doesn this every time i try to log in. im at the point where i dont even dare to close the tab
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 8:14 AM
On the vast majority (read: pretty much all) of sites, requiring an extra login to access sensitive account details (like changing your password) is standard. After all, how does the site know it's actually you, and not somebody else just using your browser with your already logged-in cookies?

Here's the question - does the same thing happen in incognito/private mode? *When* does it happen? (ie what specific page) Is it only when going to Edit Password in the User Control Panel, or is it on the User Control Panel pages themselves?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.