Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:51 PM
Almost there. My Sim wants to be a star news anchor.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:40 PM
My Brannigan family are all working towards their lifetime wants. Anna - the mom - wants to max out her painting and guitar skills, both of which are currently at about level 8. Her husband Alex just achieved his - it was to become a superstar athlete - and their daughter Magdalena is working towards being a chess grand master or something. xD

My self sim - on a separate saved game - is working toward becoming a professional author. (:
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:42 PM
Four times! One sim wanted to reach level nine in the athletics track, and two others wanted to be Renaissance Sims. The last one wanted to master the arts, and she did. Hooray!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:45 PM
One of my Sims fulfilled his own lifetime wish - the leader of the free world. I left his family alone with two toddlers, came back to two teenagers and a top-tier career.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:03 PM
i like having permaplatinum after they get their LTW because the get the pretty headstones for thier grave when they die. they dont get that on here do they?
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:19 PM
I feel like a complete noob.
Have only played the game once, and that was on the release date, for 3 hours.
I played the best friend sims in the sim bin Bonnie and this guy, got them together after much hassle (she wouldn't let him kiss her for ages as she thought he was awkward?) but only managed 2 promotions each in the political career, 1 kid and gave up.
After they reached the criteria for promotion it wouldn't let me build any more skills till they were promoted!
They needed to make friend but everytime I phoned someone they were always out!
They sleep forever too and loose energy and hunger very quick.
Also had a problem with the chess board, sim wouldn't play as chairs were in the way but you need chairs to play! (yes it was the right way around, am a veteran sims 2 player :P).
Am having a new graphics card in the next few days so maybe my opinion will change as I absolutely love the premise of the game, being a legacy player.
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:34 PM
My self-sim had a wish to be surrounded by family, raise 5 kids to teenagers...that was pretty easy, if time consuming.
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 5:47 PM
I used points to change my sim's LTW and she recently got it. I thought maybe it would roll over and she would be offered a new one (like in TS2) but that didn't happen.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:02 PM
I've fufilled..
Become a Superstar Athlete
Surrounded by Family
World Renowned Surgeon
Professional Author
Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium

and I'm almost done fufilling
Star News Anchor

..do I play too much TS3?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:52 PM
I'm getting real close and pretty close with the 2 sims in my second household.

Lily Darquewillow has artistic, flirty, great kisser, good sense of humor, and natural chef traits and wants to be a world renowned chef. She just hit level 8 of the culinary career last night.

Lily's roommate Tweak Aschenbrenner has the handy, computer whiz, genius, evil, and insane traits and wants to create cybernetic fish/plant hybrids to help him realize his goal of world domination. Apparently he has all the gardening, fishing and repair skills (the only ones mentioned in the description) but now needs to reach level 9 in the science career. I just noticed this last night and was kind of bummed because I'd been generating his half of the rent by selling fish and veggies, hacking, and solving the unsolvable so far. I guess he should make it through the science promotions relatively quick at least, being that he's got a significant chunk of the skills for the job.

I'm banking reward points for both so I can get them new goals as soon as their current ones are fulfilled
Field Researcher
#36 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:05 PM
I just fulfilled the wish of one of my sims to become a World Renowned Surgeon, and I'm close to fulfilling his twin brother's wish to become leader of the free world. Hehehe, the sim that wants to be leader of the free world is also evil...

Eagerly awaiting Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
Page 2 of 2