Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#26 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 10:24 PM
Great pictures, everyone!

Bella Goth faints at the sight of Sim Sample:

Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 3:27 PM
I feel like this thread needs more Claire the bear.

Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 6:13 PM
So glad to see this thread get a revival! Love the pic of Bella fainting! And Claire the Bear! And I can't resist posting more sims 1 pics:

Fire! :

I love to build pools and here's the one I built at the Goth House:

At night the Ghosts come out and walk on water:

Two Ghosts look weird:

Also I came across the "A La Cart Fridge" and the 28 different food dishes. So inspired by this thread (I've never heard of it before) I downloaded like 6 fridges total for it and the food. Normally I don't download hacked objects or hacks.

But I agree , it gets boring seeing the same old steak and green beans everyday, or the soda cans if they don't have a stove. I got the Link for the original fridge / pantry and all the 6 food files at "Eph's Den of Many sims". The link is to "C & C Enterprises". Also "Eph's" makes a fridge recolor that's why they had the link. I won't post links here since someone said they weren't sure we're supposed to.

I didn't see any Malware and my computer's fine. I use Norton antivirus which is usually really good. Although I admit , my computer had a melt-down. But I had a lot going on, and I never even thought it was the download. I think it was a windows update gone bad and my Skype camera interfering and trying to do an update or something at the same time. Anywho a system restore to 5 days before fixed it! All is good.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 12:20 PM
Awesome shots! They are so inspiring.

Quote: Originally posted by zorba2357
Also I came across the "A La Cart Fridge" and the 28 different food dishes. So inspired by this thread (I've never heard of it before) I downloaded like 6 fridges total for it and the food. Normally I don't download hacked objects or hacks.
I didn't see any Malware and my computer's fine. I use Norton antivirus which is usually really good. Although I admit , my computer had a melt-down. But I had a lot going on, and I never even thought it was the download. I think it was a windows update gone bad and my Skype camera interfering and trying to do an update or something at the same time. Anywho a system restore to 5 days before fixed it! All is good.

I'm glad your computer is ok. I love the CC fridge too. I'm just not comfortable taking the chances of downloading from a site that AVG warns me against since downloading Sims content has lead to many computer problems for me in the past. Phoeberg posted a link to the same content from a safer source. Just for convenience's sake, I'll repost it here and at the WCIF thread:
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims12/

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 6:40 PM
VerDeTerre, I don't blame you at all for being cautious. Especially if you can get the same thing from a safer link. I have actually seen the link with the huge warning through Google. The "Eph's Den of Sims" link I used did not have a warning like that. It is strange. I will bookmark your link also.
Scholar
#31 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 5:00 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 23rd Mar 2016 at 5:40 AM.
All right, so here's some pictures from my old Sims game that's still archived in a folder and not being played...yeah. With captions!

>>> This is the Wong family, they own a hotel, and this photo setup was taken in the dining room in the middle of the hotel.

>>> This was a shot of the Canadian Prime Minister's home, where the guests are leaving the home...with a narrow strip of pool water to cross to get to the sidewalk. Apparently it takes them over night to get out, lol.

>>> On a lighter not, at the Canadian Parliament, Prime Minister Laurier is carving a turkey for dinner in the hallway.

>>> This takes place in Studio Town, where this fella from the "Perfect" family (a family of max skill leveled people) performs, with the crowd LOVING his voice.

>>> Sometimes, death in the family occurs. But not here, it's just a funeral home full of dead owners, lol. Mystery kitchen fires, oh the disasters.

>>> And my last attempt at making the White House for The Sims game. The folks living there had lots of limousines for work.

>>> This was one of my last houses made. A factory lot, where the workers lived in a small house next door, connected with an overpass to the factory. Over here, they're making honey & beeswax for the day (and selling it too).

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 11:14 AM
Where'd you get those limousines from?

Also, quite on topic but not quite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d1586f-fzo

Anyone noticed that some of the objects in the Sims 1 intro look different compared to the final version?

The TV looks different, the food platter and the plumbbob was substituted by its inbred cousin.
There also was a pink car on the lot for some reason.
Scholar
#33 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 5:32 AM
I'm guessing the intro was a compilation of different alpha/beta versions of the game.

As for the limousines, the folks all worked in the same job, and I moved the carpool portal under the house, instead of having the carpool arrive on the street.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 3:07 PM
Cool!
Forum Resident
#35 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 4:17 AM
Here are some pics of my new sim's starter home.

Forum Resident
#36 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 5:20 AM
I got a lot of notes on this set of photos from my simblr, so I figured I'd add them here in the picture thread.

Inventor
#37 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 7:09 PM
Oh gosh... Looking at these makes my heart ache! It puts me right back to being my pre-teen self, spending untold hours after school, that should have been spend outside with friends, at the PC in my uncles room, being told to "Let your sister have a go!"... If I could go back and experience playing it for the first time again... Magic.

I may have to take another trip down memory lane and install it on this PC now.
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 7:14 PM
Default Sims 1 yay
Dis game was supa cooool. :p
Field Researcher
#39 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 12:36 PM
To prevent this thread dying here is Gigantic Will Wright snoozing on a cloud. I had to play 98 sim days to get one of the freaking bean things to grow tall enough.

Stealing some beans

My sims' attire changed mystically. What were on those beans?
Field Researcher
#40 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 9:32 PM

I wish this game was still as popular as The Sims 2.
Instructor
#41 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 2:06 PM
I have the complete collection.. these are screenshots from the Tali family in Neighborhood 1. There are sisters Ally and Joan, Joan's husband Mortimer, and their two children Jessica and Lilibeth. Also Bonehilda, who is definitely a part of the family and practically raised the babies!

Bustin' Out!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:24 PM
Bringing this thread back to life because I have some nice new shots to share from my game

This here is Carmen Caba Moore, my first and only Superstar sim at the moment. She is a fashion model, notorious for being good to her many fans, often inviting them to private parties and always taking time to give them autographs and hugs. She is now happily married to Jason Moore, an actor/producer and they have a baby daughter, Maria Teresa. Carmen has received both silver and golden fashion awards (which you get if you only work with one "career activity" which in her case is modelling, no singing or acting).

Here's a shot of Carmen in one of the many fashion shows she has modelled for.

Carmen Caba with a fan.

With then-boyfriend Jason.

At home with her little girl.
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 12:32 PM
Since I restarted playing this game recently, I have a few screens to contribute to this thread.
http://planetrandom.freeforums.org/...file.php?id=416
Because using an oven to make salad is a thing (Spoilers: the sim cooking this was just interrupted during the cooking and the meal morphed into that)
http://planetrandom.freeforums.org/...file.php?id=417
I was playing the Roomies, and apparently Chris was using the fountain as a sink (same animations as using a sink). Don't know if it was a glitch or a legit thing
http://planetrandom.freeforums.org/...file.php?id=418
I install my complete collection, start playing the Roomies and then the Burbs show up and this happens, the next few sim hours, arguments ensue between them.
#44 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 1:45 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 25th May 2015 at 1:48 AM.
The MacArthur Family

The blonde-haired girl is Ashley, the other girl is Kristi, the kid is Lucas and the dog is King.

EDIT: I just realized how empty their house is lol
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#45 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 10:15 AM
Looking at those reminds me of how much I love The Sims. How fantastic was it to imagine a kids bedroom with an pinball machine in it? What's on the desk? It looks like soda cans stacked up?

Test Subject
#46 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Looking at those reminds me of how much I love The Sims. How fantastic was it to imagine a kids bedroom with an pinball machine in it? What's on the desk? It looks like soda cans stacked up?

Yep, they are stacked soda cans. They were part of a "college room set" DLC. They are included with the complete collection. I'm sure there are places to find the items if you don't have the CC.
#47 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
How fantastic was it to imagine a kids bedroom with an pinball machine in it?

Well, Dustin Broke has a pinball machine in his room, so...
Mad Poster
#48 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
Well, Dustin Broke has a pinball machine in his room, so...
True, but it came first in The Sims and somehow, it seemed so ridiculously awesome there and somewhat normal in the second game. It was silly, like the way the Hicks had their pinball machine in their yard, along with the stove.

Forum Resident
#49 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 10:05 PM Last edited by Dorsal Axe : 27th Aug 2019 at 1:56 PM.
I lost my original neighbourhood a few years back and I've been slowly rebuilding it ever since. I haven't remade everyone yet, and I've also made new Sims since then. So here's a few pictures. Maybe they'll help inspire someone.

My hood is kind of on the wacky side a little bit. I try and give everyone a bit of a backstory through their in-game biographies. While most are pretty distinctive, I also have a few more generic characters milling around too.

Bonus picture: pesky tourists staking my celebrity Sim's house!
Mad Poster
#50 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:32 AM
These are great, Dorsal Axe! I'm enjoying the way you imagine and build your families. The swimsuit that the old wizard, Eliphas is wearing, is really nice and fitting.

Page 2 of 8