Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2023 at 10:52 AM
Default TOU Suggestion: Conversions
Hello!
I've recently jumped into converting things from TS2 and TS4, and found some cc from here that I'd like to convert too. So I wondered if creators would also prefer whether or not to allow their stuff being converted to other Sims games, or other non-sims games. I've seen some creators outside MTS who allow their content being converted to only Sims games, so this might also be the case with some creators here. Thanks in advance for looking into this..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2023 at 3:47 PM
This is not a site issue, but a creator one. Creator TOUs are individual and set by each creator. You would need to check each creators TOU to see if they allow conversions.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2023 at 4:07 PM
Oh..I was just wondering if implementing it might be possible, if not I fully understand 🙂. Just that it saves us people (who are too afraid to ask) from reaching out to the creator when their conversion permission is already explicitly stated. Well I guess the best way is to ask them directly then..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2023 at 4:10 PM
There is nothing for staff to implement. Creators have full control over their uploads. They set their own TOU and can remove their content at any time. If the creators TOU doesn't specify, then you would have to ask them.