Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sklyinn's Anxiety Trait Updated

by Simsbunny19 Posted 6th Dec 2017 at 9:19 PM - Updated 9th May 2018 at 2:06 AM by Simsbunny19

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:30 PM
Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:48 PM
I have it too, and thanks for the update sims bunny!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:40 PM
Thanks for updating this!! <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:36 AM
I won't download this, cause I already myself to "play" with this trait. But it's important and useful to raise awareness and information, and throught that, compassion, empathy and understanding.
I must leave my thanks here for putting this online for the community.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:39 PM
Would you like some help with translating? I would love to help with italian!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 10:39 PM
Thank you for this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 12:45 AM
My gosh!! I always needed a anxious sim like this!! I create my ocs in here, and alot of them have anxiety! I'm so happy this was made, thank you! ^v^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 2:31 AM
Thank you so much for making this, as a person with GAD this makes me so happy :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
Would you like some help with translating? I would love to help with italian!

Yes,most definetly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 2:46 PM
Thanks for updating this trait! It's one of my all-time favorites!

However, I found one problem: The sims with this trait seem to get stuck with the Panic Attack! moodlet... Once appeared, it won't go away by itself nor by doing any anti-stress actions. It's not very nice to have your sims stay very tense all the time. :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:37 PM
This doesn't seem to be working for me. I've put the .zip folder in the mods folder, and it even shows up in the cc menu, but the trait itself is just completely blank. Is there something that I forgot to do? Or does it conflict with something?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catandlenny
This doesn't seem to be working for me. I've put the .zip folder in the mods folder, and it even shows up in the cc menu, but the trait itself is just completely blank. Is there something that I forgot to do? Or does it conflict with something?

That's really odd, let me look into it
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Masazki

However, I found one problem: The sims with this trait seem to get stuck with the Panic Attack! moodlet... Once appeared, it won't go away by itself nor by doing any anti-stress actions. It's not very nice to have your sims stay very tense all the time. :D

I have same problem.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Masazki

I also have this problem, panic attack buff is stuck on, nothing makes it better, resetting sim doesn't help, and dazed "It's Over" buff does appear.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by steinerr
I also have this problem, panic attack buff is stuck on, nothing makes it better, resetting sim doesn't help, and dazed "It's Over" buff does appear.

I also have this issue, constant state of panic. I get the "it's over buff" but the "panic attack" buff just drowns it out.

Please try to fix, I had GAD myself and would love to have the trait on my self-sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 8:52 AM
Thank you so much for this update! I love adding the messy complexities of life to my games, and as an anxious person, the ability to have representation in TS4 beyond the neurotic trait is so welcome. :)
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 9:57 PM
Hii! This is such an awesome trait. I do have a question though, I am new to modding Sims, and I do have my mod and script enabled in my game options. However, this trait (and other custom traits) don't appear in-game. What am I doing wrong? My sims 4 version is 1.37.35.1010.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by witchystar
Hii! This is such an awesome trait. I do have a question though, I am new to modding Sims, and I do have my mod and script enabled in my game options. However, this trait (and other custom traits) don't appear in-game. What am I doing wrong? My sims 4 version is 1.37.35.1010.

Try repairing your game after backing up your mods, if that doesn't work ask the people in this Discord server https://discordapp.com/channels/285...805186465464321
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsbunny19
Try repairing your game after backing up your mods, if that doesn't work ask the people in this Discord server https://discordapp.com/channels/285...805186465464321
Alright, I'll do that. Thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 7:38 AM
Works now! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 4:52 AM
IT WORKS!!!! Thanks! I can't wait to try it out! XD
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 7:04 PM
Hey, just wanted to let you know that there is some kind of error with this trait. I tested it over and over again, adding and removing things from my game, and this is the only file i have that is creating a Lastexception error. The problem may be something that doesn't occur often so it may not have been discovered, but it is definitely what is generating the Lastexception error in my game so I have removed it just to be safe. Wanted to let you know so you could take a look at it. Would love to still use this but am afraid of putting a lot of hours in and then running into a problem due to it.
Instructor
#24 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DaydreamerFly
Hey, just wanted to let you know that there is some kind of error with this trait. I tested it over and over again, adding and removing things from my game, and this is the only file i have that is creating a Lastexception error. The problem may be something that doesn't occur often so it may not have been discovered, but it is definitely what is generating the Lastexception error in my game so I have removed it just to be safe. Wanted to let you know so you could take a look at it. Would love to still use this but am afraid of putting a lot of hours in and then running into a problem due to it.

Seconding this, after several hours of troubleshooting I have it narrowed down to this mod causing almost non-stop LastException errors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 6:04 AM
Thank you so much for adding this, as someone who has anxiety and know how much of a real-life issue it is, I've always wanted to have it in my game and you made it so realistic. Thank you for making a wonderful add-on for my game. :)
Page 1 of 2