Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 10:47 PM
2 Qs about CC problems in CAS
Hello!
I have a couple of little problems regarding CAS CC. Nothing gamebreaking but just thought I'd ask.
1. When I have CAS CC in the game, clothes and accessories and hair etc, the CAS columns get all wonky and weird. With some objects pushed out of the view in the column section. Is there a way to fix this? Or what eaxctly is causing this?
2. When there are CC objects that have a lot of swatches and the item appears at the bottom of the column, the swatch window goes beyond the screen and I cannot pick all the colours, obviously. I've tried different kinds of filtering but there's still something unavailable cause of this. Anyway to fix this?

The only thing I've done for these two is get the three column possibility for CAS but it doesn't fix anything for me. I have no problems without CC. And I really don't wanna take out most of the CC to have space for all the swatches for one thing. Maybe the swatches window could open to the top or side, instead of down? is there a mod for this? :D

I dunno if my computer information is needed...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 4:10 AM
1. You ask the Question, and 2. You literally answered your own question.

You have too many swatches and causing out of alignment items, I personality never go above 30 swatches per item for a clean CAS experience, download S4S to preview your CC and remove excess swatches you don't think you need, delete your localthumbcache.package, test out the game, and youi should be getting a much tidier experience.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 9:54 AM
Oh. I'm new to CC and mods. Been about a week with them.
I didn't know the swatches can cause alignments problems. I'll try to delete some swatches then.