Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:33 PM
Umm, WTF does that have to do with Marvine's dance animation? And I'm fairly sure you can't animate textures themselves.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 1:01 AM
... In fact, you can! More info here if you're curious.
Anyway, Astaroth got his reply from Echo on a more suitable forum.
Instructor
#28 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:32 AM
Well I'll be... I had no idea. :D

Anyway, back to the bouncy!

Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:24 PM
Nice work, Marvine!

It looks more realistic, the default TS2 dances are not realistic-if you know what I mean.

Lumaniya
Making self-sims. I post them on my simpage.
My TS2 username is dimondcardinal.
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 5:40 PM
This is great, but I don't know where to put the file. In which folder?
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:38 PM
Utterly awesome...nuff said
Instructor
#32 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 10:42 PM
My latest XHi-Res meshes are now compatible with this nifty little toy!

Can't post links 'cause they're at an adult site though... but I'm sure folks know the way.

Huge thanks to Wes and Ju for coming up with this!

Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:06 PM
Wooot!! I've been away for a week and missed your post, but I'm going to look for this right now! :D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 12:35 AM
This is really a very clever idea to add realism to the game. Wonderful job!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 9:31 PM
Default okay so If my intention was to make a stripper...
Wes,

I am working on making a stripper, I would like to animate her and her dance moves and incorperate the jiggly action using one of warloks bodies.. but if she has to be dressed in this outfit.. it kind of defeats the purpose of having a stripper... SO would I need a nude recolour?

I like the idea of animating textures as it may be easier to give the illusion of actually undressing as oposed to having them disapear like in other custom content that I have seen. if you have any other tutorials that might aid me please pm me... thank you very much for this...it is great

also there was a tutorial on insiminator that I never had the chance to download or copy and use.. all the links I have dont work anymore... and the tutorial was how to easily make your first custom mesh. I dont want to have to clone everything... I dont know if it is still around or not... I just wanted the information so that i can get a better understaning of different aspects.

I want to make the clothing removed into an object to be used...thrown whatever.. I am going for realism...

I am going to do my best to give her assingnment choices that will use a variety of other custom content that isn't my own... beds, chairs, poles, cages, lights...etc.

any tutorial that is downloadable or copyable is appriciated I have already copied all the links here and useful texts for later use...

once again thank you very much...
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#36 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 10:29 PM
Hi ClarkCorrina,

I'm not Wes, but I'll try and answer a couple of your questions.

The reason why this "outfit" is required, is that the body mesh itself has to have the vertices in the breasts assigned to the "breathe" joints in the skeleton for the jiggle to work. None of the Maxis meshes have this assignment, so they don't work. You would have to ask Warlokk if his meshes have necessary breathe assignments. If not, then the "jiggling" effect won't happen. The rest of the animation will still work fine on any clothing mesh though.

InSIM has moved recently (very long, very complicated store). You should be able to find most of the original threads here:
http://www.insimenator.org/

If you want a custom object though, you will have to clone.
Instructor
#37 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 12:23 AM
All of my newer XHi-Res meshes (found at ISA and a few at SXS2) have the bone assignments for this.

Retired Duck
retired moderator
#38 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 2:07 AM
Quite awesome! :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:14 PM
how do you make a sim animation????
Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 8:07 PM
I'm using Warlokk's XHiRes.

With this dance mod, their bellies bounce not what's supposed to. It's disturbing and obviously not working right. Any ideas?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#41 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:27 AM
muze, if the wrong body parts are assigned to the "chest" bones, then they will wobble instead. The only way to fix it is to fix the original mesh's bone assignments, which is quite tricky if you're not already familiar with bodyshop meshing.
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 6:17 PM
Well I got it to work on a different mesh/skin. At any rate I'm going to start from scratch on a new Win7 install and add only the packages and skins that I use.
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 12:10 AM
Default How to add this to my meshes?
I'm sorry if this explained somewhere but I really really tried finding the info by googling too in case it was on another forum.

How do I add this animation to my clothes? I understand it is assigning the proper bone assignments to the naked body meshes but I'm a bit confused when it comes to the clothes part. Can I change ANY clothes mesh into bouncing boobies by changing the right bone assignments? Do I have to clone the the special outfit in bodyshop for this to work? Can I change something with SimPE in order for it to be enabled in an outfit? Is there a tutorial somewhere that I'm not finding that explains all this?

TIA for any help.
Page 2 of 2