Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Drawer Failure (GEN Compatible!)

by Rainbow_Brite Posted 18th Jan 2010 at 10:02 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2011 at 1:17 AM by Rainbow_Brite

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 10:27 PM
Great mod, although I should correct you it's MTS now, not MTS2 anymore.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 12:15 AM
LoL Thanks for that I'll correct it
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 10:11 AM
WOW ! this is a great idea ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:12 PM
Thanks for this, was waiting for an update to WA, the “jokes “ in the Sims get a bit wearying after a bit, so it’s great to be able to edit them out.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:37 AM
In Reality, When I Pull My Dresser Out To Get Clothes, My Dresser Does Not Get Stuck. Thank You For Editing That Part In The Sims 3 To Take It Out.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 6:52 AM
Welcome
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 3:22 PM
You deserve a Sims Nobel price for the things you create to make our Sims (and therfor our) lives so much better !!!
thanks for solving this stupid falling part on opening drawers!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 1:37 AM
Thanks DSRBvE! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th May 2010 at 7:30 PM
many thanks! drawer failure was cute at first, but i frowned when i realized all sims were incredibly perpetual klutzes, especially with expensive high end furnature!

it is possible to edit it and add a chance of failure happening, just for random cuteness every now and then?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th May 2010 at 11:31 PM
Someone else had asked me this and they said that they found it on another site.. I'm sure if you google it, you will be able to find that kind of version of the mod
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 4:43 PM
I currently have another mod involving a dresser installed. It automatically changes my Sim's clothes at 2AM. Will this conflict with this mod or is it a trial and error situation?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dustedwings84
I currently have another mod involving a dresser installed. It automatically changes my Sim's clothes at 2AM. Will this conflict with this mod or is it a trial and error situation?

I'm assuming you're talking about twallans mod this mod should not conflict with that.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 10:14 PM
Thank you for giving me credit for my mod, it's just not available here but it is still available on my own site. I have no problem with you doing this seeing as you mentioned me, which is nice
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 12:10 AM
3.3.11 I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE HOSTED AT TSC. For the most recent updates on my mods (compatibility and new mods being posted).. please go to ExhibitSims (http://exhibitsims.com/forum/index....he-sims-3-mods/) and register to become a member! Hope to see you all there!

All of my mods are compatible with the most recent patch available unless otherwise stated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 5:02 AM
Thanks for not making level 10 athlete struggle to open a drawer -_-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 3:45 AM
lol you're very welcome TiniShadow
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 12:05 PM
So I guess exhibitsims is down??