Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Salon Chair Mod

by simler90 Posted 19th Aug 2018 at 4:29 PM - Updated 1st May 2021 at 8:37 PM by simler90

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#26 Old 31st May 2020 at 4:53 AM
Thank you so much for fixing this!
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 3:02 PM
It doesn't work in my game. Tbh I'm still new with all these cc and mods stuff so maybe I did something wrong. (I put it in the Downloads folder)
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st May 2021 at 8:31 PM Last edited by Funkytown98 : 2nd May 2021 at 12:29 PM.
I downloaded the mod before going to sleep last night. Today I spent almost the entire day trying to figure out what made my game crash at the loading screen right before choosing a neighbourhood, and it turned out the culprit was the mod itself, so I removed it. However, I have no idea why it happened; I checked if there were any other mods conflicting its usage, but nothing showed up. I currently have University, Nightlife and Open for Business installed. What can/should I do to see if the fault is in my game?

EDIT: My bad, I didn't notice that Pets is required.
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th May 2021 at 7:57 PM
Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 25th May 2021 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Funkytown98
I downloaded the mod before going to sleep last night. Today I spent almost the entire day trying to figure out what made my game crash at the loading screen right before choosing a neighbourhood, and it turned out the culprit was the mod itself, so I removed it. However, I have no idea why it happened; I checked if there were any other mods conflicting its usage, but nothing showed up. I currently have University, Nightlife and Open for Business installed. What can/should I do to see if the fault is in my game?

EDIT: My bad, I didn't notice that Pets is required.

It's not your bad, I updated the requirements after your comment. This mod uses certain BHAVs introduced by Pets.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 4:10 PM
I love your mods, it improves my gameplay so much<3 An idea for this chair is to make sims gain Arts and Crafts enthusiasm when using it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 9:57 AM
Thank you !!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#33 Old 2nd May 2022 at 9:31 PM
Thank you
Page 2 of 2