Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 7:25 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Has this mod ever been updated to AL?
Pretty self-explanatory title.
The mod in question is syberspunk's Ask About Relationship Status Interaction.
I'd love to be able to use it if so!

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 8:37 AM
Did you have some problem using it with AL? Custom social interactions are just custom objects, they don't override any existing game code, and so they don't really have to be updated for new EPs any more than a custom couch does.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 9:34 AM
It works. I've used it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Sep 2023 at 10:04 AM
Anyone he isn't in love with? XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2023 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Did you have some problem using it with AL? Custom social interactions are just custom objects, they don't override any existing game code, and so they don't really have to be updated for new EPs any more than a custom couch does.

I had no idea! Thank you for your and Bulbizarre's input on this love your mods btw!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Sep 2023 at 2:07 AM
I use this mod and it does work, but I have noticed that with AL, the option doesn't show up on apartment neighbors. It says in the description that it only works on visitor sims who don't live on the lot, so my guess was that perhaps with it being made before AL, the modder didn't anticipate you'd ever have sims who live on your lot but whom you don't control? But yeah, it works but if you want to ask your apartment neighbor if they're dating anyone, you might have to catch them on a community lot instead!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Sep 2023 at 8:57 PM
Odd, as I had it work in an apartment lot with neighbours. Apartment visitors are a bit weird though, so it's not surprising.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives