Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

K-505 Terrain Mod - Base Game + Seasons ONLY - 2023 UPDATE

by Blackgryffin Posted 6th Jan 2016 at 3:34 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2023 at 8:32 PM by Blackgryffin : Removed duplicates.

231 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 10
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#226 Old 4th Nov 2023 at 4:46 PM
I've heard so much about these and they look great. Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#227 Old 5th Nov 2023 at 8:43 PM Last edited by Blackgryffin : 12th Dec 2023 at 11:30 AM.
I didn't plan for this but when I re-explore the full build and delta build files of the Base game ............. well I had to rethink my projects

This major update is important because many things are encapsulated inside the Base-game files ! Unfortunately, Maxis modified some of these files and we were quite surprised to discover all the hidden changes ... now it is done. The most important thing of this update is the merge of Base-game + Seasons files all together.

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#228 Old 10th Nov 2023 at 5:19 PM
Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#229 Old 12th Dec 2023 at 11:29 AM
Just a word to let you know you may find on our website ( tech-hippie.com ) ALL WORLDS k-505 terrain Mod ---> until Chestnut Ridge now And you may find pictures here : tumblr

Have super xmas time !

Instructor
#230 Old 13th Dec 2023 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
Just a word to let you know you may find on our website ( tech-hippie.com ) ALL WORLDS k-505 terrain Mod ---> until Chestnut Ridge now And you may find pictures here : tumblr

Have super xmas time !

It's great that you update all the older files, but for me it's now kinda confusing what to download and what to delete in my game lol. All these download jungle on your site. And most of my latest download stuff is all in french and no strings included to translate for my game I guess I have to delete all your mods and start from scratch.
I wish it was more sorted

You too, have a great x-mas time!
Instructor
Original Poster
#231 Old 15th Dec 2023 at 8:27 PM Last edited by Blackgryffin : 15th Dec 2023 at 8:53 PM.
Indeed, throw to the trash the old files and place the new ones are the best idea and Indeed, when we began, I didn't think it will last so long with so many expansions. As they are mostly only images replacement, there shouldn't be a language problem ... going to investigate a bit further ... but in order to get the lightest mod as possible, I include nothing except the images in the latest updates.
Sometimes I work in English and sometimes in French ... I know. But I can't include ALL the string files and definition of each image. So, I'll investigate again. And make future updates. Again. Have a great great Xmas time and do not forget to clear the old files ! :D

in theory ......... ONLY THE K-707 AND THE K-606 have still some languages files ... in the coming k-606, there won't be any string or definition files ....... in theory of course :D

Instructor
#232 Old 19th Dec 2023 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
Indeed, throw to the trash the old files and place the new ones are the best idea and Indeed, when we began, I didn't think it will last so long with so many expansions. As they are mostly only images replacement, there shouldn't be a language problem ... going to investigate a bit further ... but in order to get the lightest mod as possible, I include nothing except the images in the latest updates.
Sometimes I work in English and sometimes in French ... I know. But I can't include ALL the string files and definition of each image. So, I'll investigate again. And make future updates. Again. Have a great great Xmas time and do not forget to clear the old files ! :D

in theory ......... ONLY THE K-707 AND THE K-606 have still some languages files ... in the coming k-606, there won't be any string or definition files ....... in theory of course :D

Hi dear!

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the french language is in those most all terrain, floor and wall paper overrides.
I updated my files, deleted "old" ones and now looking forward to future updates Thank you so much for all your work!

Merry Christmas to you and yours♥
Page 10 of 10