Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:32 PM
Default Sims Mod Studios
I want to make a team of people that make large scale Sims mods. JOBS NEEDED:
1-3: Coders

2-4: Community Managers

2-6: Art Managers (CAS)

3-6: Art Managers (Build Mode)

1-4: Community Managers

1-2: Project Conceptualizers (I am one)

2-4: Quality Control/Editors
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 1:39 AM
So just to be clear: you basically want someone to do all the work while you make requests for the content you want?

Group projects can be great, but they are best when everyone can pull their own weight. It's fine to be a "Project Conceptualizer" so long as you are contributing something more than just ideas and time or managing people. As is, your post comes across like "I want people to make this massive, complicated project that I can take credit for as its creator without doing any real work."

Have you created any Sims CC before? Do you know what the limitations of the modding tools and the game are? As a programmer and/or an artist, why would I want to invest my time in your project or join your team? Your idea might be impossible given the limitations of the tools and the game.

If you are looking for people to make content for you, please check out this thread.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 6:21 AM
And you want the team to make............ what? You want people to join you in a huge project having no idea what it is?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
So just to be clear: you basically want someone to do all the work while you make requests for the content you want?

Group projects can be great, but they are best when everyone can pull their own weight. It's fine to be a "Project Conceptualizer" so long as you are contributing something more than just ideas and time or managing people. As is, your post comes across like "I want people to make this massive, complicated project that I can take credit for as its creator without doing any real work."

Have you created any Sims CC before? Do you know what the limitations of the modding tools and the game are? As a programmer and/or an artist, why would I want to invest my time in your project or join your team? Your idea might be impossible given the limitations of the tools and the game.

If you are looking for people to make content for you, please check out this thread.

Well the conceptualizers also draw and plan IN DETAIL what the coders and other people do. I can also make reskins but it's not a noteorthy job.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:42 AM
Nice try

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)