Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 15979 (Who?), Viewed: 843954 times.
Page 640 of 640
Lab Assistant
#15976 Old Yesterday at 4:16 PM Last edited by Nocriel : Yesterday at 5:47 PM.
@Frogsnack Just let him quit his job, unemployed sims will roll a new wish to start a career pretty soon (just hope it's not the same one he just quit!). You got a blog for that wishacy?

edit to avoid double post: New NIF update, more important Harris update will come on sunday.
1.5 - New jobs, less money
Lab Assistant
#15977 Old Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Working on an update for the Van Hofwegens but then this happened. I am in tears from laughing so hard!
Screenshots

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Test Subject
#15978 Old Yesterday at 11:19 PM
So, I've played up until my Gen Two children are all teenagers. Doesn't seem long ago they were all just being born!

Got my next gen rolls as well, so my heir has been picked out based on them.

I also have a new chapter in the works, but it'll come out tomorrow when I'm not headache-y and tired.
Field Researcher
#15979 Old Today at 1:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocriel
@Frogsnack Just let him quit his job, unemployed sims will roll a new wish to start a career pretty soon (just hope it's not the same one he just quit!). You got a blog for that wishacy?

Okay FINE I was gonna be lazy as I basically just started playing today but here we go... I hear short, sweet and lazy stories are all the rage these days. +_+

((@Keynekey WHUT are you doing to your sims? *ahem*))

Ehhhhnyways, slight spoilers on the Sparrows, but what do I care about that (his backstory basically is his future story in the RLC)? If I even write it that way. I'll toss this in my signature for anyone who would like to follow it, it's not an RLC so I won't post it here unless something relevant happens someday. If anyone can find the Wishacy thread I'd love to join it, but basically I have a few blogs I follow and the rules at this point and that's all.

1.0 Welcome to Lucky Palms - Everet's Lucky or Not
Everet is Rebellious, a Born-Salesman, has Commitment Issues, is Charismatic and is Easily Impressed. Seemed like he'd have some fun whims if they were to be followed. As a reminder, he is Eugene and Lize's second son, and Jyoti and Jet's second cousin.

This story will be more snarky, short and sweet, like a play by play and less of a (freakin) novel. Cheers.
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog <3
Test of Time Challenge! Family Tree, Stats & Pics
Watch my Test of Time Challenge Let's Play on Youtube!
Forum Resident
#15980 Old Today at 8:15 AM
I have another update, Chapter 4.12 . now off to read some updates
Page 640 of 640