Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 4:27 PM Last edited by relentless_rocks : 12th Jun 2010 at 7:59 PM.
Tv Shows You Hate To Love!
You Know those Those tv shows that you hate to admit you watch on a regular basis, for Fear of being laughed at lol.

I have a few. here's just some examples

Quiz shows like
The weakest link
who wants to be a millionaire
eggheads
total wipeout
countdown
million dollar drop live.

soaps like
corronation Street
neighbours
home and away
eastenders
rivercity(Glasgow based soap)
emerdale
holby city
casulty

Factual tv like
60 minute makeover
groundforce
bargain hunt

cool tv like
Lost
One tree hill
house
desperate housewives
sex and the city
will and grace
friends
dexter
frasier
true blood
vampire diaries
the big bang theory
family guy
the simpsons

thats just a few there's loads more. Care to share? lol

Eels Up Inside Ya..............Finding An Entrance Where They Can!

Muffin Xox
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 12:30 AM
I would have to say Nancy Grace is a guilty pleasure. The entire design of the show is intended to keep you coming back. The music has a sound of immediacy, the tasty editing of material and soundbites, and on the side Nancy will occasionally abuse her staff. Once I recorded her show on DVD and crushed the disk into powder and snorted it. It's very much like a hybrid of entertainment news, cops, and smoking gun.

There was a game show some time ago, I forgot its name. Maybe it was cancelled? The show involved a lie detector, and the host would ask deep, personal questions to the contestant about their relationship with their other half. The more dangerous the question, the higher the reward for answering truthfully. They would ask troubling things like: If you met a good looking multi-millionaire and it was a sure thing, then would you leave your husband for him?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 11:59 AM
The show I don't want to watch but can't not watch is "How not to Decorate"... just the start of it when you see the before houses.

Don't know of Nancy Grace... but if she's worth snorting I'm going to get to know!

Theorist
#4 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 9:43 PM Last edited by Shoosh Malooka : 15th Jun 2010 at 10:37 PM.
Oh, okay I'll describe it! Nancy Grace is not a soap or any kind of fiction. It is flashy crime coverage, recent developments in missing persons or bodies found, and close inspection of the suspects, of their incriminating statements and other evidence. Right now she is on top of Joran Van der Sloot, and earlier Misty Croslin. But much of the entertainment is Nancy Grace herself, who often switches from bossy to compassionate to enraged in her position as anchor / host, or whatever the correct term for her role. And also her staff who always take whatever she dishes out.

Edit:
So, does anyone know the name of that game show so I can try to find video's of it?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka
So, does anyone know the name of that game show so I can try to find video's of it?

The Moment of Truth.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 7:08 AM
Days of Our Lives
Degrassi
That 70's Show
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:18 AM
Hell's Kitchen. It has absolutely no redeeming social or artistic value. I'm slowly weaning myself off it this season, but occasionally I'll be bored and Hulu will be right there...
Alchemist
#8 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:46 AM
Cheaters. I know I'm watching someone else's misery but I still just can't miss it
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:27 PM
The Jeremy Kyle Show xD

Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:25 AM
Not sure if I'd be laughed at, but I watch 'Criminal Minds' often.

The show is dark, and in its own way, explores the part of the human brain we'd rather ignore. It shows the characters are real people, with real problems. And even after you watch some of the most gruesome episodes, your back there the next night for more!

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!