Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#14476 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 2:47 PM
I am never using a hot tub/spring again lol.

I wonder if anyone made a traits mod to let pregnant sims hot tub if they're reckless.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#14477 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 3:03 PM
As funny as it is to see all the failed serenades, a hack that makes "Influence... Flirt" pick the low-level flirts that are actually likely to succeed.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#14478 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 9:29 PM
Custom memories when getting caught spying through the telescope. Both for the spyer and spy-ee.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#14479 Old Yesterday at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
As funny as it is to see all the failed serenades, a hack that makes "Influence... Flirt" pick the low-level flirts that are actually likely to succeed.

Leave the failed serenades to Mrs Crumplebottom and the Unsavoury Charlatan! XD
Top Secret Researcher
#14480 Old Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Leave the failed serenades to Mrs Crumplebottom and the Unsavoury Charlatan! XD

Okay, I ship it.

I'd like a hack to make novel writing randomly increase/decrease fun instead of just decreasing it. Much like real life--sometimes you're flying through pages feeling on top of the world, other times you're staring at the same paragraph for three hours sputtering with distress.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Page 580 of 580