Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 1:59 PM
Default I sent in a mod to be reviewed
Hello, I sent in a mod for review several weeks ago and I haven't gotten a response.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 2:17 PM
There are no mods in the moderation queue from you. What was the name of the mod?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 3:20 PM
There are a couple of traits you submitted recently which have been removed - you should have received a PM explaining why.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 6:38 PM Last edited by mozziman : 28th Sep 2017 at 6:50 PM. Reason: New information
I got those replies from the last 2 attempts, maybe something glitched. But I did get a reply saying that my mod had been received and would be reviewed. it was the same trait, the first time it was denied it was because I had admitted in the original post that the mod didn't work, as I had discovered that I had forgotten a key part of the trait. The second time was formatting. I have resubmitted it, maybe it never truly got sent in.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 7:59 PM
xmzpoPichutrashx, I haven't replied to your PM because I have 257 unread PMs. I suggest you make a separate thread in this forum, where any staff member who has time will be able to help you, instead of waiting for me to get through my backlog.

mozziman, if you click "User Tools" in the top right of this page, and then "User Control Panel", do you see a section at the top of that page titled "Partially Uploaded Items"? If your upload wasn't submitted properly, it should be in there.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
xmzpoPichutrashx, I haven't replied to your PM because I have 257 unread PMs. I suggest you make a separate thread in this forum, where any staff member who has time will be able to help you, instead of waiting for me to get through my backlog.

mozziman, if you click "User Tools" in the top right of this page, and then "User Control Panel", do you see a section at the top of that page titled "Partially Uploaded Items"? If your upload wasn't submitted properly, it should be in there.

It is showing up as "in moderation"
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 11:17 PM
@mozziman - there is an upload from you in the queue that was submitted this afternooon.