Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 3:06 PM
Default how to upload skintone mod?
I visit this website less than 10 times,mts is too big,and my English is so poor, so I can't find how to upload my mod,and how can be released on download page.
I've made some Asian style skintons,and posted a thread for uploading.but it has been locked,if some mistake with my thread,I would like to correct the errors.but I can't edit it again~

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
These look very nice, but if you want to share them here, please use the "Upload Items" link under the Creator menu at the top of the screen and upload them properly to a thread in our Downloads section.

You will need to provide full body pics (head to toe, not stopping at the hip as you have shown). I would also strongly suggest showing the male skin on a fat sim too, to illustrate that it will look very odd to use your skin on fat sims with the muscles drawn on the stomach like you have.

Additionally, you will need to remove the pubic hair from the males to upload it here - you are welcome to upload skins with pubic hair details on our adult site instead if you would like.

he told me the Screenshots need full body ,(fat sim had better not to use it)
and need to remove the pubic hair. I removed,but my thread has been locked,I can‘t upload it instead of the one with hair.if pubic hair is not aloud here,why do not delete the Attach Files I upload???I saw thousands downloads of the Files,and they use the skintone made myself without any thanks or any words of course they can't,I don't konow why.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 3:32 PM
You need to upload it properly - not in the Modding Discussion area but to the regular Downloads area.

Click on the Create link at the top of the page in the blue bar, and then click "Upload Items" - it will tell you what you need to do step by step to upload. If you have any questions, there is a Creator Issues link also under Create where you can ask questions.

If you would like help with creating a good English description and instructions for your skin, post in Creator Issues and I will be happy to help you.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:12 PM
"Creator" link at the top of the page, then "Upload Items."

That will bring you to this screen: http://upload.modthesims.info/

From there, you can upload your skintones.

By the way, I looked your pictures of the skintone, and they are very beautiful.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:15 PM
The Creator dropdown doesn't show until you actually have uploaded.

The Create dropdown shows for everyone and has Upload Items, Creator Issues, etc.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:31 PM
Ahh, tricky. :P

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 6:51 PM
Thank you all so much!
I've uploaded the skins yesterday,is it all right?when should I see the skins on download page?Do i need correcting?
sorry for so many questions<(_ _)>