Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 1:42 AM
Default ZEPHYR Station. placing it into another world without create a world?
in the sims 3: into the future, new item called district ZEPHYR shop station and it basically reminds me of another type of subway train traveling. I was trying to place it in another world. but the lot, the moment i rotate it, the item gone, and when i go into buydebug, i cant find any parts to the station. Anyway to unlock this to add to another world?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 8:59 AM
I'm answering just out of curiousity, because I have no clue what you're talking about. If that's the new travelling for into-the-future expansion I can come up with a few things. It's a subhood or a world you travel to isn't it? Can it even be used in a main world? If it can you're probably too early and this question probably belongs in the create-a-world forum. That's where the knowledge of these things usually turn up, and that's where it will be clear if you can use it without caw.