Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 3:42 PM
Default Sims 4 needs hilarious deaths
It's not like I hate my sims, however, I do find some deaths hilarious in a dark sort of way. I've found Sims 2 especially to have some very cool ones. I really hope Sims 4 will have these kind of deaths:
*Poisonous Muffin Trees-asking for a new flavor brings poison!!!
*The return of the Cow plant-Self explanatory
*Daredevil stunts gone wrong- (not too violently done, just an animation of falling off the roof on a tricycle will be nice. No blood) I mean, the daredevil trait needs to serve a purpose. Sims don't have to always die from these stunts, however there should be a chance.
*Death By Waffle- Sim chokes on a waffle and dies
*Death By Crayon- Sim tries to see what a crayon tastes like...and dies from choking on it.
*Cat Attack- Cats can kill burglars
*Rabbit Attack- Rabbits kill burglars
*Dogs Attack- Dogs kill burglars
*Horse Attack- Horses kill burglars
*Bird Attack- Same as above
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 4:36 PM
Death by One Direction Exposure.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 7:59 PM
Death by bees. The ghost would be black-and-yellow striped.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jthm_nny
Sims 4 needs hilarious deaths

Agreed. Some of us have priorities.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 11:26 PM
I was very disappointed that the traps in world adventures werent lethal. there was a very very very small chance a mummy could make your sim a mummy I think, but it never happened to any of my sims. Never had a mummy sim. There never really was an element of danger there. If they ever do such a thing again it should truly be dangerous and not for very sim.

Zombies, vampires, wherewolves and such couldnt kill either, was kind of weak.