Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:47 PM
Default I'm happy but...
The only thing I don't like with new expansions is having to get rid of all the WONDERFUL mods we have! Particularly inteenimator. I know they'll make new versions, but it is a little sad having to take them all off.

Waa-waaa, i know, but just wanted to say it. But I am REALLY looking forward to this EP. I think it is safe to say this is the most anticipated EP since Sim2 came out.
Advertisement
#2 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:50 PM
^
most definitely! Why, look at the official thread. haha!

Taking off the mods will be a pain in the rear-end, but I'd rather do that than not get the Pets EP!
#3 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:51 PM
hehe.

I keep buying 2 EPs at once so I don't have to... looks like OFB and Pets will be hard on each other's heels for me. Yay for student loans, after I buy my textbooks I'mma buy EPs ^^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:51 PM
Inteenimator will be updated but it will probably be a couple of weeks. Maybe someone will even make an inpetimator will dogs can have kittens and vice versa.
Inventor
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:53 PM
Whenever a new EP comes out I normally just remove my downloads folder for awhile until I know whats compatible.
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:54 PM
*shudders* dots and cogs?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
Yes... and the DOTS AND COGS SHALL RULE THE WORLD! ha ha ha ha (evil laugh)
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:06 PM
Yeah, everything will eventually be updated (thanks to our wonderful modders). Though I admit I'll struggle without stuff until it is.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:15 PM
I'm still leaning toward the "I'm-just-happy-we're-getting-pets" side of it I went several years without mods, I can go a few weeks
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:42 PM
Just before you remove the mods, try playing TS2 Pets, and look for any conflicts.
#11 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:11 PM
I don't care at all, by the time I can afford to buy the EP everything will have already been tested so it'll be a breeze. I mean I bought Uni,NL and OFB early this month and they have been out for years...so for me I'm just happy that pets are here :D
#12 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:06 AM
Removing mods...?
I'm so behind on everything.
I'm scared I'm going to do something stupid when I get OFB and Pets.