Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2013 at 10:58 PM
Default In the Sims 4 CAS should everyone have the same body shape?
This is one thing that annoyed me about the CAS is that nearly everyone had the same body shape

These pictures will show how it will make the Sims 4 have more variety of body shapes which the Sims 3 is completely lacking:

Also I like to see 2 new sliders

Bicep Slider maybe in basic CAS or advanced mode for CAS in TS4,allows people to customize the arms on both genders which allows the males and female to have muscular/skinnier or fatter arms

Calve Slider maybe in basic CAS or advanced mode for CAS in TS4,allows people to customize the legs on both genders which allows the males and female to have muscular/skinnier or fatter legs

I like to see a discussion around this issue
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th May 2013 at 11:15 PM
Wasn't this discussed in another thread?

In any case, yes shapes and more sliders would be welcome.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Instructor
#3 Old 25th May 2013 at 11:22 PM
Mr. Alex posted the same post in the "wants/needs" thread. I really don't think it needs its own thread.