Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:34 AM
Default Find pet job for / Maxx
UUGGHHHH! It's driving me crazy! Ever since the eldest twins grew up they kept stalking the computer in the study to search jobs for Maxx and Lulu. They already have them! Isn't this supposed to be non-autonomous? I had to lock up the room, but I have no more space for skill-building stuff. Only in the computer room. So how can I get them to quit it already? I have another family with a dog, Sem, and they have 4 toddlers. Soooo.... I don't want them to go all OMG SEM NEEDS A JOBB!!11!1 when they grow up.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:15 PM
sounds like a bug. It might only be effecting the first family because looking for jobs is supposed to be non-autonomous. Hopefully, it shouldn't be a problem with any other families.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 9:33 AM
Yeah, I've never had this problem before. Well, they've gone to college now anyway. Their parents, as adults and elders, never did this.