Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2018 at 6:34 AM
Default WCIF Unnatural Recolors for Rose Hair 0125 Mesh?
Over a decade ago I remember downloading a couple of very vivid rainbow like unnatural recolors for Rose hair 0125 mesh for males. The colors were bright combinations that went beautifully with some of enayla's skins. The attached picture shows the original hair. I've been looking all over the internet for them. I thought I had originally downloaded them from the Garden of Shadows site years back. I checked there and hit a deadend. I also have one recolor from Salix Tree and wonder if she originally recolored them but none are availible on the Parsimonious website. I hope someone knows where they are. They're as elusive as real pixies :P
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2018 at 8:54 AM
I have dark green and dark blue recolours for that hair, but that doesn't sound like what you're talking about?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th May 2018 at 11:12 AM
Could it be this hair by Stakeit UK?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th May 2018 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rebellina
Could it be this hair by Stakeit UK?

Unfortunately these are not the recolors. My favorite one was red, green and yellow (it looked pretty great on the enayla pixie fiend skin). Another was green and pink. They were very bright unusual choice of rainbow combination colors.

Thank you both for your replies though.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th May 2018 at 10:15 AM
Hmm, too bad. I vaguely remember having seen this hair on Parsimonious´site? But not by Kate, but one of her co-creators, HappyMoonBelly? No, I think it was the other one, whose name I don´t remember. She has a blogspot somewhere.

Ah, I found it, but I don´t think this is the one you are looking for. Her name is Salixtree, and she only made one striped recolor here, at the very bottom.

Edit:
Gah, if only I could read :-) You mentioned SalixTree in your original post. Sorry I could not be of more help!

I am sorry, I remember chasing this hair a while ago, and only finding the ones I linked, plus some natural recolors I got from somewhere.