Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#2426 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
when you sing songs in simlish

Agreed because I have done it more then once.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2427 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 6:09 PM
when you sing songs in simlish

Uuuh, this one! Pocketful of Sunshine, Sweet About Me and Smile will never be the same
Field Researcher
#2428 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 1:07 PM
From the constant sweeping and clicking, I got a case of mouse shoulder, so I tailed off my play. Somewhat embarrassing really.
Mad Poster
#2429 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 6:12 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 17th Feb 2018 at 1:00 AM. Reason: typo (as usual!)
I read a headline on CompuServe about the "Dreamers Problem" and my first thought was, "Darren and Dirk have a problem?"

For the record, I think Dirk should be allowed to stay in Pleasantview, no matter what Darren may, or may not have done. Lilith agrees with me. For the benefit of anyone (Presidents, Senators and suchlike) who may be reading this, I must add a warning:
You really don't want to get on the wrong side of Lilith Pleasant!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#2430 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:11 PM Last edited by MasterRed : 17th Feb 2018 at 12:22 PM.
I had a dream about The Sims 2 last night. I was playing it and writing a story (which I do plan to do but probably won't because I'm doing a million other things, which made it feel all the more real) and Lilith Pleasant died for some reason. I used a cheat to resurrect her but she had no interactions. She also glitched and aged into an adult. She only started working when Angela became an adult too (and aged into an awful hairstyle). It felt super real despite the fact it never would have happened.

So yeah, that probably meant I have been playing Sims 2 too much.

(EDIT) Oh, and I almost forgot to add that the Beakers somehow found a plantsim baby in the dirt. Even in dream logic it was nonsensical.

I post once in a blue moon and then hibernate and draw- sorry about that!
Helptato
#2431 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 1:12 PM
You wake up and imagine your wants and fears rerolling..

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Forum Resident
#2432 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 2:11 PM
When it's basically all you think about...day and night.

When you meet someone and instantly start thinking about how they'd look as a sim.
Mad Poster
#2433 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saskganesh
From the constant sweeping and clicking, I got a case of mouse shoulder, so I tailed off my play. Somewhat embarrassing really.

Obviously the sweeping must go!

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#2434 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 7:33 PM
When you wish you could borrow the Sim/player communication interface method when the online exam administrator misses hearing something you said in the exam pre-amble for the fifth time. (Microphone method, between me and a proctor about 2000 miles away, didn't work particularly well...)
Top Secret Researcher
#2435 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 12:44 AM
You enact scenes in your head as you're lying there waiting for sleep, e.g. last night it was a chance meeting between 2 sims and the female hesitantly informed the married male that she was pregnant with his child. His reactions and the conversation changes depending on whether I managed to get to sleep yet.
Instructor
#2436 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 9:13 AM Last edited by *_Drew~ : 20th Feb 2018 at 9:28 AM.
I've just wake up and I remember I was playing/living in TS2 in this dream (it was like plaing in VR). I was working as a waiter and meanwhile I was controlling a Sim and the funny thing was that we could talk to and understand each other! Together were trying to create a nice graveyard for Pleasantview because the old one had a sad face next to its name, which meant that nobody liked it. So, me and my Sim decided to go and check on it and she became the Gipsy Matchmaker of the game, against her will. There we found some angry ghosts and we also found out it was full of puddles and fallen leaves. I told her to clean but she was to embarassed to do it, and she was very uncomfortable because of the outfit. A ghost started shouting at her and she dropped the crystal ball, setting not only the ghost but also some gravestone on fire.

I think I've been playing a little too much lately.
Test Subject
#2437 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 2:48 PM
I've been playing Sims 2 too much when... I realised that it is 3 A.M.
Top Secret Researcher
#2438 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sparklypotato
You wake up and imagine your wants and fears rerolling..

Or in my case, its blank because I don't know what I want in my life
Field Researcher
#2439 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Obviously the sweeping must go!

Yea ... I guess its time for a new mouse too!
Top Secret Researcher
#2440 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saskganesh

What's mouse shoulder? I think I suffer from it...that or its carpal tunnel :D
Mad Poster
#2441 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:27 PM
I've never heard of mouse shoulder, but I've had a sore wrist from the mouse issues in Dishonored 2. I've never gotten a sore wrist from playing Sims 2 or Sims 3 though.

To the person above me, if it is carpel tunnel, see a chiropractor.
Test Subject
#2442 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Homer Jay
I've been playing Sims 2 too much when... I realised that it is 3 A.M.

Actually, that day I had to go to school
Mad Poster
#2443 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:49 PM
How the saying goes?..Oh yes, If simming gets in the way of school, quit school.
Please, do not take me seriously...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#2444 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:57 PM
When I work out for two hours and expect my belly to shrink when I am done. Never happened
Field Researcher
#2445 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
Did you set the speed to 3, by chance? I know that works.

I would love to, but too much lag at the gym! The lot is huge and there are plenty of people. Maybe if they did not have shadows...?
Scholar
#2446 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 9:19 PM
when your watching a tv show and start thinking "her hair is in sims 2!"

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#2447 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:39 PM
I was watching an episode of Caribbean Life (home-buying show). The narrator said, "Pete, Sharla and their four children are looking for a house on Providenciales" -- and I instantly said, "You mean Pete and Samantha. Sharla's the daughter."
Theorist
#2448 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 8:40 PM
when your watching a tv show and start thinking "her hair is in sims 2!"

When you're watching TV and start thinking "I wish her hair was in Sims 2!"

(Also goes for male hair, clothing of all sorts, furniture, architectural features etc.)

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Forum Resident
#2449 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 8:44 AM
I want to fix my window with a click. It'll never happen.

I build small houses *^*
Inventor
#2450 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 9:21 AM
When you wish you could sell your windows (and even the freaking flooring) to pay the bills.
Page 98 of 115