Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#101 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 9:38 PM
Glad to see your Sims back in business, Sims2Christain! By the way, I use an external USB DVD-RW drive for my Sims discs. They're not all that expensive.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 3:48 AM
My poor house has been established and is run by a plantsim clone of the headmaster of the boarding school. The children who populate the poor house come from large families who have disregarded the new rule of no more than three children. Those kids will grow up to populate a new poor area in the neighbourhood. A block of crummy apartments have been built just for them not far from the trailer park.
Otherwise, nothing exceptional is happening - surprisingly, no illicit affairs or scandals - a quiet period.
Scholar
#103 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 6:29 PM
I don't use to post here but OK...

I was playing a girl in the Uni subhood whit the name of Bunny. She did look pretty hot but I made her wear bunny ears to go whit the name. Oh well, I made the sim to try out what happends if a sim fail while on uni. Bunny did quite well or average untill the third year or so but then I let her concentration sink to a minimum. This caused her to make a test year but as she did not have enough skills she was about to fail. So I said, OK let's do that. She did go to the final test but failed and did get kicked out of the uni. And that was fast! She just returned to the dorm as tha taxi showed up and I had to pause the game to collect her custom paintings from her room.

So she went to the hood. I did not know where to put her but after some thinking she ended up on a lot where I have a vampire woman living. They seemed to like each other so I did keep Bunny there. I really dont know why the game is written so that clothes that can be worn by both adults and young adults don't fallow the sim but it bugs me. I wanted her to wear the same clothes she had at the uni so she had to go out an rebay it. Bunny ended up in a store owed by one om my sims and this woman is one of the worst salesmen in the history of my hood. She do have the habit of never going back to the cash register. Instead she walks around the store doing nothing and the customers do get angry and leaves. So even yesterday. There were 6 customers throwing their bags on the floor and Bunny was one of them. The game, however, do not take notice of this so as soon as the bags had landed a message showed up on the screen: "Congrats, you just bouth your self some new clothes" (a little unsure what the english text really says). How unlogical! Oh well, nevermind, she did get some new clothing.
Forum Resident
#104 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 9:00 PM
Newson: Jake & Jessica (children of Jack and Gabriella Newson Hanby). Jack was a criminal when he was alive and therefore the kids grew up scared of anyone in authority. After both their parents died, they didn't tell anyone and carried on as normal. Once they became teens, though, they got to know their cousins and eventually Georgia found out. Since then, she has been sending them money to cover the bills. She wanted them to come and live with her, but they didn't want to leave the home they grew up in. As they were teenagers, she agreed but she checks up on them from time to time.
As children, they had been friends with Tessa Ramirez. Tessa grew tired of her dad's constant cheating and her mom doing nothing about it. So, when she became a teen, she ran away from home. The only people she trusted to not turn her in was Jake and Jessica. They let her crash at their place. Eventually, she and Jake fell in love. Now, this poor girl is so fertile. The very first time they woohoo, she gets pregnant. They had a girl named Lisiella (a combination of their mother's names). After this they didn't woohoo for a long time. They decided to slow things down and concentrate on raising their child. This lasted until Lisiella became a toddler. So, the second time they woohoo'd, she also got pregnant. This time she had twins (Jude and Julianna). Things are now a bit cramped. Jake and Tessa have his parent's old room, Jessica and Lisiella share the room that she and Jake used to share, and the babies are in the hallway. Jessica will be leaving for college soon so that should help matters. In the meantime, Tessa started birth control. Jake may have a want to have 10 kids, but three is quite enough for her!
Mad Poster
#105 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 12:16 AM
Shane Ottomas and Tarquin DeBateau have had a long complicated road, what with Third Mann seducing both of them and Shane and Jules O'Mackey being unable to quite get past their high school relationship, but the day was finally here - Tarquin graduated and moved into the downtown apartment Shane shares with his sister Davina, and even though they can't legally get married in the GS Uberhood, they were going to throw a party and commit to each other in front of their families and everything would be set. Never mind that Third now lives across the street and was in the hall playing poker with the landlord...

So, they had to wait till late to start the party, because of Davina working till 8, but shortly before she got home (with a promotion and a co-worker) Tarquin invited his mom and his more-or-less aunt Beth Rutherford over and then cooked a nice fish dinner while Shane threw the actual party, inviting some of his oldest friends (who happened not to be related to Third, as so many of his friends are) as well as all the Ottomai. When a reasonable percentage of them were inside the apartment they changed into matching formalwear and exchanged rings in front of the bar.

And then Third walked up and Squeezed Tarquin!

I free-ranged the rest of the party, which was a madhouse and such a battlefield nobody ever bothered to answer the door when the neighbors complained. Shane seemed inclined to give Tarquin a pass, but he and Davina both attacked Third - Davina twice! The party gathered round, most of them - to their credit - rooting for Ottomai instead of Third, but the pregnant Darlene Moonbeam calmly strolled past it all to raid the fridge, dinner being long gone. Shane cried a lot. Tarquin went to bed in the room that was supposed to be theirs, and Shane slept with his sister.

In the morning he got up and found his law enforcement job, though. And he and Tarquin haven't actually fought about the situation yet. Maybe this relationship can be saved?

If not, he can always run back to Jules, with whom he's still in love.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#106 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 11:59 AM
SilverMoon House - My computer decided to restart itself, but I'll try to remember what happened. Bambi went on a few dream dates with Chase Barber, resulting in love tags on her part finally and an engagement. I took her down to University Park for awhile,and one of her new acquaintances called her up as soon as she returned home, and they made friends over the phone after a few calls. Bambi went to finals and got an A+. There was an outing to Sim Central South, which is very dull, and most of the time spent was either sims fighting or Bambi getting into a shoving match with Senneth for no reason, so it ended up only being a So-So outing. Bambi threw a sports party for half the known world and it ended up being a good time....and I think that's all that happened so far. She went to her last final and graduated, growing up into a really *cough* snazzy *cough* outfit - suited for a Romance sim, not a Fortune one. Off to the main neighborhood she goes!
Mad Poster
#107 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 2:09 PM
Juuust finishing the main custom vacation hood after two months and a LOT of learning. Let's see ... I've learned how to flatten beach lots, make better-working hotels, even if the rooms ARE still boxy for my tastes (but hey ... they work now!), lots of details about original Dutch Colonial, saltbox and early Georgian architecture, how to make two-step foundations, things you can try if your basements are underwater (though this generally still means sacrificing my basement, unfortunately ... I learned mostly decorative fixes), how to build a Bigfoot lot and that you don't NEED one for you to enjoy your custom hood (I have a lot set up according to Lili975's helpful tutorial, though in case I do want a secret lot there in the future ... I just haven't made it a secret lot yet), and other things that would, at best, elicit a yawn outside of a Sims game (and probably in this forum as well).

My Sims in the test hood have play-tested all my community lots, almost all of the residences (lots of suddenly-rich Sims!), and almost all of the rooms in the hotels (What the ... I thought I remembered to put ALL those Solidity doors facing the right way! ) They are going on vacation so often that I think they'll get too spoiled. And soon, my Sims in a main hood will be doing that! I wish I could go on vacation for two months!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Scholar
#108 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 3:37 PM
I lied at the end of my last post -- I'd forgotten that Nick was of age to head to university. He managed to nab himself two skill scholarships (cooking, cleaning) before he left.

--

The only reason I remembered the above is because his cousin Aiden at the Marshalls (2) household was also old enough to head off to university. Between that and scheduled school/work times, it left just Meadow and her niece Dahlia in the house for a few hours, and meant Meadow was in charge of teaching Dahlia to walk.

Meadow's had the fear of having a baby pretty much since her late-life daughter Jenny was born. Lilian returned home pretty quickly after getting promoted to Underwater Demolitionist (Oceanography level 5). Dahlia grew up well, and despite Lilian wanting 10 children there's been no risky pregnancies yet. With Lilian being 45 (and becoming infertile at 50) there's little chance she'll achieve that want without adopting.

(I decided that a pregnancy want will not be prioritised if the sim is over their ideal number of kids. This doesn't completely take out risky pregnancies or sims autonomously trying for baby when over their ideal but it should keep baby numbers to a more reasonable level.)

Garth headed to university Sunday evening, and Heather moved out to her own little home in Danport. Sam and William both have 1 day left before they turn eighteen and they'll likely move into a place in Danport -- neither have academic aspirations (20 Loves and 50 1st Dates respectively) so there's no real necessity in them heading off to university. Garth is almost certainly the household heir.

--

The Lawrence household continues to be a nice, quiet, relaxed household to play. I am very much debaing on who Elena should pursue -- August Vanderpol who is boyfriend to Dawn Wegner (and with whom he has three bolts), or red-haired adult Joe Morton? Or to take a third option, Michael Lyndhurst (who, upon checking family trees, is August's half-brother)? Dawn, August, and Elena are all in the same age range (within a day or two) and have almost a week before they head to university.

I invited over both August and Joe on the Saturday, but neither got on with the other. So I had Elena say goodbye to August and work on her relationship with Joe. Working on their relationship naturally, with ACR involved, resulted in them woohooing on the living room sofa.

Elena invited August over on the Sunday, and managed to sneak in and woohoo on the bed when Elena's fathers were having dinner. Naturally, she got pregnant. She failed on her abortion roll, and her adoption roll.

Well. Looks like the next generation of the Lawrences is coming sooner than anticipated. While I had a sneak peak at August's wants/aspiration just to check if he was a primary Family sim -- he wasn't, but he did have a want to go steady with Elena. Even though he's already going steady with Dawn Wegner, the game let me ask her.

I did check the calculations to see the odds on Elena having multiples, but that wasn't necessary as either her fertility bonus had already kicked in, or she'd been given natural twins to begin with. (I don't know/can't remember -- does it kick in at conception and trimester transitions?) Now my debate is do I still go for a random number with the increased odds from being a primary Family sim, or do I just let it roll on natural twins?

Elena only got to ~8hrs pregnant (out of 21) by the end of the rotation, so I have a lot of time to think about it.

--

Loaded into the Marshalls (3) household to see that Rowan had the want to reach the top of the Journalism career. He's level 9, that should be easy, right? Not when it means he needs 1 Cooking, 4 Creativity, and 4 Charisma skill points to get there. Rachel wanted to earn a bit of money so got a job in Athletics.

Apparently there's a lot of potential crossover in teen romantic relations as Rachel Marshalls also has a couple of bolts for Michael Lyndhurst. She invited him over for a booty call -- thankfully she's too young to get pregnant so there won't be two pregnant teens living next door to each other.

James has a cute friendship with a game-generated child townie and I'm going to be growing her up when James becomes a teen at the end of the rotation. She does have some dominant genetics (brown hair, brown eyes) but with James having blond hair it's not too major an issue if they do get together.

James rolled Popularity/Pleasure when he became a teen on the Sunday, and Darla rolled Popularity. There's only one bolt of attraction between them, so I'm unsure if they have any kind of chance at a romantic relationship.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 3:59 PM
I'm currently setting up my very first real custom 'hood (real as in 'not plunking down a bunch of random Maxis-made community lots, a single residental lot, and call it a day'); Lockridge. It's a small community in the outskirts of Berwick County. Back in the 1930s the town flourished, inhabiting as many as 1200 sims, but over the years the population decreased until 1988 when the very last lot was abandoned (owned by Lorena Smith, also called Mama Smith; she was an eccentric old lady who was born in Lockridge at the beginning of the 20th century and refused to move out - if she was leaving, she was leaving in a coffin).

Now the Berwick County council (led by Buck Smith, a descendant of Mama Smith) has made an effort to bring back Lockridge to its ol' glory days. It's a tedious plan with many twists, turns, bulldozed old houses, and renovations, but the first two households have finally settled in. Packing your bags and moving to the middle of nowhere is a change of scenery unfit for most, but with the affordable housing and generous taxes for the brave souls who want to experience something new, they've had a handful of interested sims. Over the next few weeks, they're expecting 4 additional households to reach Lockridge.

Meanwhile, behold the first two households:

Forum Resident
#110 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katya Stevens
I don't know/can't remember -- does it kick in at conception and trimester transitions?.

I think natural twins is decided at conception and then the fertility bonus kicks in at the first 'pop'.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Instructor
#111 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 7:25 PM
Just when I thought I was going to be triplet/quad free for a little while, Stella Vonderstein gives birth to triplets. Since she was alien abducted, and she's an alien herself, the triplets are all 100% genetically alien- my first ever sims that were born in game that way! Her wife, Klara, tried to get abducted by the aliens too since Stella had a want for a relative to meet the aliens (visit with the in-laws, perhaps?) but the summoning didn't work, so I suppose she'll try again another time. They should have their hands full right now with the triplets anyway. And to think I thought the Strangetown population would be going down after all of those sudden deaths- now it's right back at the same place it was! Actually, it's higher even, because Dina and Buzz Grunt also had a baby daughter, March. Thankfully the plague hasn't taken any more lives. But between all of the alien/part-alien triplets that seem to be being born in Strangetown, it's definitely earning its reputation as the weird place. This is all good fodder for the cult I plan for Lazlo Curious to start if he ever reaches the Cult Leader level in the paranormal track. The idea would be that the members worship aliens and must always be trying to "meet the aliens" with mandatory telescope viewing time from 10 pm - 2 am. Members would also try to marry part-aliens if possible. If this cult ever gets off the ground, Stella's triplets will be looked at as stars. Full aliens born in Strangetown is almost unheard of!
Scholar
#112 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roseblossom90
I think natural twins is decided at conception and then the fertility bonus kicks in at the first 'pop'.

I've had not many twins at all, natural or otherwise. But whenever they occurred, the pregnancy report from TJ's Sim Blender usually reported that 2 babies were expected right after conception. So I think you're right about that.
Field Researcher
#113 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 9:20 PM
I have the sims 2 open on my other computer rn and this is happening

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...f9e&oe=56FDB77A

ATTACK OF THE CLONES~~~

(yeah it's from my phone bc i'm actually playing the game rn)
Mad Poster
#114 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 11:02 PM
I've seen pictures of Sims doubles (game-generated), but not usually so many of one Sim. You must really, really like that Sim so much you'd replicate her a dozen of more times! Either that, or your game is really glitching.

Well, you have ONE individual in that crowd, at least.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#115 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 11:43 PM
FIVE birthdays in the Riley household. The quads (Ivy, Rebecca, Barnabas & Linus) became toddlers. Barney looks like his teen brother Harry, and Linus looks like his child brother George - but all personalities are different. Harry and George both look alike too, so it's like a family of clones. Ivy looks identical to her father Timothy, and Rebecca looks just like her Mother Cassandra. Timothy also grew up today - into an Elder. Now that there's 4 toddlers in the house, it's probably a good idea he retires, afterall he has already reached the top of his career.

I tried to find a boyfriend for Maida Patel. She has turn ons for both black hair and brown hair, so I invited over Harry Riley, Gallagher Newson, Kujo Indie and Enzio Stacks. She kinda seemed interested in Harry Riley and Enzio Stacks - but after talking to Harry, she realized they have nothing in common. She got on well with Enzio, but they only had 1 bolt for each other, so I decided to keep looking. That's when I remembered Donald Tinker also has black hair - so I summoned him to the house. Maida and Donald got on very well straight away. I wasn't expecting it, Maida is a straight A student, and Donald is a bit of a goof ball. Maybe she might be what he needs to reopen his parents failed toy store? He'll provide all the crazy insane ideas, and she'll keep him grounded. They had a dream date together and even shared a first kiss.

The Cleveland household is just Tara (DeBateau) and her baby Dudley Cleveland. Justin, her husband, is currently stationed in Strangetown, but came back for Dudley's birthday. This was the first time they met and when Dudley became a toddler - I realized just how alike they are!....also just how strange Justin's teeny-tiny pointy nose is! Armand came over to meet his first Grandson, but he ended up leaving with a negative relationship! - so much for being a family sim. Dudley did reject every interaction Armand made (even though Dudley was the one constantly asking for his attention).

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#116 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 7:56 AM
I added Widespot as a subhood to my current 'hood - a military base will eventually be built along the highway with base housing of various types on the short roads between the swimming hole and the Mann house. Before that happens, though, I want to play a season with each house.

First, I went into each Widespot house to learn about the residents, added batbox, and changed any LTWs that seemed really out of place. A few characters also got secondary aspirations that seemed to fit their bios - Candy Hart, Lana Mann, and Junior Mann all got pleasure, for example. Candy and Lana both want 50 dream dates now. From her bio, I think Candy's income will be entirely date gift based. I noticed Junior had a want to get engaged to Mary Land, so I locked that, then went to look at the Land household. Mary wanted to get engaged to Valentine Hart (who has a LTW to woohoo 20 sims), so after giving her parents non-career related LTWs (they both rolled graduate 3 kids from college on my first or second reroll with them) I went to play the Mann house.

Junior called Mary over for a date, and after the first couple of date actions, she rolled a want to get engaged to Junior. They woohooed in the hot tub, and then Junior proposed. It was a dream date, despite Mary throwing up twice during it. Lana and Rich were having a date of their own at the same time - Lana's new LTW is for 50 dream dates, but hers will be with her husband. After the dates ended, Mary went home, and I switched to playing the Land household. The homework on the desk was finished off before school, and then everyone but Mary left. She started tidying up, but almost right away went to rest. Her father got a poor chance card and was demoted - as he was being dropped off, Beulah also had a poor chance card and was demoted too; she got out of the car after him. Then the welcome wagon arrived (yes, both were demoted very early in the day), consisting of three of my 'hood founders - the farming couple and the fisherman. Mary dragged herself out of bed to make lunch and the Dixie and Scot came home. Dixie called to apply for scholarships, and then moved to university. Mary helped Scot and then Delta with homework, and then she went to bed. She's now got the pregnant waddle. River had brought home one of the sons of the farmers and began making friends with him. After the company left and everyone had gone to bed, I switched back to the Manns. Instead of having a wedding party, I had Junior invite Mary and her household over, and they got married at an arch in the yard. Lana didn't seem to care much for the new extended family and just kept mixing drinks, but Rich got along well with Mary's father. Mary started cleaning the house as soon as she moved in; I'm afraid she's going to be a drudge for her new family, too. For right now, though, she's happy with her marriage. When her son was born, she named him Barrett (which means strong) Mann.

Rich's LTW is to own five top businesses, and he's a criminal mastermind, so he bought a lot along the harbour in my other business district - it's essentially a warehouse that he's selling smuggled goods out of (cc beer, fireworks, fancy vases, bubble machines, odds and ends) and has a poker table on the second floor. His next business will be shady, too, but I'm not sure what it will be yet. Junior's LTW is to become the law, so he could come into conflict with his father over work and businesses. However, Junior only has vague interest in actually getting a job despite being a fortune sim, and just gets occasional wants to earn money which he satisfies on his own by giving financial counselling.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#117 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 9:59 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 30th Mar 2016 at 10:10 AM.
Just had the first wedding of generation two between Paul Mitchel and Grace Hudson. After a bad first run, forgetting things like setting the ticket machine as free entry and people leaving, the second run ended up being a rock'n good time'.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#118 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 2:33 PM
I banned that twin perk many years ago but if I recall correctly, the fertility bonus can kick at the first or second pop. Meaning if your sim doesn't get hit with twins at the first bump, they still have a chance at being hit by it.
Scholar
#119 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepycatDSL
I banned that twin perk many years ago...

Did you tell your game?

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Field Researcher
#120 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 4:07 PM
Main House - I took Jules and Aaron on a vacation to Three Lakes (they've already been to the oriental one) Jules learned a new massage and the Chest Pound gesture. Aaron learned the deep tissue massage and the Slap Dance. Jules also learned the Slap Dance. They did all the Three Lakes stuff and then made friends with Bigfoot and got him to move in. So now we have Edgar Bigfoot added to the family! There are now 13 sims and 3 cats in this household. Aaron went to work late as soon as they got home, and Balin and Wendy also went to work. Balin came home with a promotion to Mad Scientist, marking his first LTW. His new one is to be a Prestigidator. Edgar got a job in Politics, he is now a State Assembly Person. Jules tried to cook some tacos and started a fire. He got them made on the second try. Wendy came home with a promotion to Horoscope Writer and Adam brought Caroline de Muse home with him. The two of them went on a sidewalk outing and hung out for a bit. Barnard threw a going away party since he wanted one and is going to college tonight.

Aaron worked on teaching Cade to walk, while Jules potty trained Cady. Barbra glued herself to the telescope in an attempt to be abducted. Edgar fixed the shower he broke. Andromeda and Amin got it on during the party. Banard's party ended up a Good Time, then he received a call from Reagan Lee, the butler. Amin and Edgar hung out for awhile since Edgar wanted to be friends with Amin. Adam's outing was Super. Edgar and Amin made friends. Still no sign of Eve's ghost - she's taking forever to spawn! I sent Barnard off to college, he grew up into a suit which doesn't suit him at all and got him moved into SilverMoon House, kicking out the placeholder. Aaron continued to teach Cade how to walk. They didn't quite finish before it was time to switch households.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#121 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepycatDSL
I banned that twin perk many years ago but if I recall correctly, the fertility bonus can kick at the first or second pop. Meaning if your sim doesn't get hit with twins at the first bump, they still have a chance at being hit by it.

If you don't ever want twins you should get the Trips and quads mod V2. While it's name might suggest otherwise it comes with a 'choose the number of babies' option at every birth, so you can change twins to a single birth.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#122 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 10:49 PM
@joandsarah77: I happen to know that Sleepy likes natural plurals... She was one of the first to download my "Unlimited Sims" mod, because it promised to allow multiples, even if the lot already contained more than the normal maximum number of sims. She didn't say she banned twins, just the twin PERK
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#123 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 11:00 PM
Okay I do like to mention T&Qu since it's one of my favourite mods and not everyone knows that V2 allows not only choice of birth number but asks who will get maternity/paternity leave.

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#124 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 12:51 AM Last edited by egswanso : 31st Mar 2016 at 2:23 AM.
Week thirteen has begun, and among the first orders of business is the President's household; already the longest serving executive in country history, Gareth survives yet another week (he's aged about 90 sim days, the oldest person in my hood). Of course, being old has the draw-back of outliving most of the rest of his administration - as he has to replace both his Vice-President and Premier this week (both of whom died in office); this would be difficult enough if his party had not atrophied into a shell of its former self; but given the few loyal candidates and officials it could now muster, it posed an almost existential threat, one RDF party leader and Assemblywoman Mercy Adams was more than happy to exploit...

Field Researcher
#125 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 1:20 AM
Smith - Theo admired Aaliyah, which she turned down...but it looks like they're starting to communicate again. Aaliyah went to work after that, so we'll have to see. Banyan and Stephanie successfully TFB again - hopefully this is the last one! Banyan took a nap afterwards. After his nap it was time for Banyan to go to work, and Stephanie started teaching Cailean how to walk. Celeste came home with a promotion to Understudy. She needs to learn how to roll over to get promoted again. Then it was birthday time! Theo went first, since Caden was sleeping. No party this time, since no one wanted one. Theo grew up into a dapper elder, and kept his red hair and Mohawk Aaliyah got an outing call right after Theo's birthday, so downtown she went, but first she relaxed on the bed next to Theo - so maybe there is hope. Adam and Brittney ended up part of the outing group. Cassandra Rickard, who threw the outing, got her first kiss from Adam and crush hearts went up. Then the two of them hit the photo booth. The outing ended up Rockin'.

After Aaliyah got home, it was time for Caden to grow up into a toddler. Caden grew up into a cute little redhead with his great grandmother's green eyes. I swear I'm doomed to redheads! Theo finished up teaching Cailean how to walk since Aaliyah got the bed first. Sara washed the dogs. Stephanie woke up early to pop into her third trimester, then potty trained Caden. Aaliyah and Theo relaxed on the bed together and chatted for a bit.
Page 5 of 349