Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 4:38 AM
Riverblossom Hills
I think the Aliens must have founded my Riverblossom Hills because there is some UFO crash sites around the neighborhood and I'm sure they have been there ever since the start of Riverblossom Hills.

Prince Avalanche
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 10:29 AM
I recall no UFOs. Furthermore, none appear on the screenshot on the wikia.

What exactly is the point of this post?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 3:02 PM Last edited by Prince Avalanche : 31st Oct 2016 at 3:40 PM.
I was just thinking that could be a good backstory for my Riverblossom Hills because I added UFO Crash sites to the neighborhood to make it different and that was my opinion.

Prince Avalanche
Mad Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 7:34 PM
Then this post would be better off in the Sims 2 Random Thoughts thread.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 7:51 PM
A mod is welcome to move it to that thread.

Prince Avalanche
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 5:49 AM
I see Riverblossom Hills as a better place for Vampires and Werewolves because i see them more in that town than any where else, if i go downtown with anyone in Riverblossom Hills there is a vampire there every time, i think it's a good place to play out farytales and mythology stuff.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 2:43 PM
Sounds good to me and I see it as a good place for Plantsims and Witches also because of Rose Greenman.

Prince Avalanche
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 7:20 PM
Riverblossom is where i build Sookie Stackhouse's home although in any neighbourhood i see these couple werewolves that always visit my sims because i like to give them pretty gardens, not too big or i like to surround the houses with bushes and flowers, the werewolvs love lots of plants but they always dig holes in my lot lol i always just leave that hole there for them to dig and dig at and they always choose the same place to do it although adopting a pet sort of wards it off, haven't see it much since my Stackhouse family adopted a dog though but my Jason Stackhouse sim already has a vampire friend, all the girls seem to like him aha just like in the TV show, glad i built the house there.