Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2015 at 10:40 AM Last edited by lidiqnata : 4th May 2015 at 6:13 AM.
Default Monthly Theme - May
Thank you for participating in our "Green Living" monthly theme. It's 1rst of May, so a new theme is up - "Get Fit".

May Theme - Get Fit
Think exercises! Anything related goes in this theme - from fitness lots to athletic clothing. Keep in mind that objects that keep you fit are always welcomed. I did not see anyone participating with a sim,but why not? A sweetheart bodybuilder will do the work just fine

The Rules
  • The usual Creator Guidelines apply to all uploads.
  • Anything goes, as long as it's somewhat related to the theme - see inspirations above
  • Only uploads that are uploaded before the end of May will receive an achievement sticker. This includes 31rst as your last chance - anything uploaded after 31rst will not compete. We will look at the date it has been uploaded to the queue, don't worry about waiting times for moderating.
  • Tag your upload with this tag:themefit. This way it is much easier to keep track of uploads and we know that you are participating in the monthly theme.

Before we give you this month's creators who took part in our theme, we want to ask those of you who have been participating to write a comment or two about something. We noticed that this theme did not get many participants in the sims 4 and not so many in the sims 3. What did you find hard?

We received 31 goodies for April.
Here are the creators and their uploads, who participated in last month's theme:
Those who are still in the queue,will be added once they are approved
fakepeeps7Little Green Thumbs
AdonisPlutoTS4 Shrubby Fence
planetcheeseThe Salvana - Eco Friendly House
jacobc62Pond-Side Cottage
g1g2Never Mind the Milk Crates; Here’s the Telly ( ts3 conversion)
mojo007Go Green Recycle Bins
DeatherellaEEK! Scrap Board Walls & a Floor
MichelleThe Comfy Pet Cases
Tami27WaterShed
lidiqnata*Wednesday Starter*
HugeLunaticPicket Fence Dining
AmuraEco-Logical Apartments
lidiqnataFriday House
XxCTxXBeekeeper Career
ZarathustraWarner's Nursery & Landscape Co. - Flagstaff; AZ - NO CC
cord11Vetrio Farms - The Vertical Farm
efolger997Ashbury Campground
MichelleOhbehave007's A little Vintage Chair Recolours
Ninjababe09Go Green CoolSims #81
tsyokaweCludthorpe
StardustXScavenger's Hovel
JustpetroCeramic Tiles from South Africa
joandsarah77Organic Community Gardens
C-chanUpcycled Pallet Wall Art
AmuraIbeas: family farmhouse + business; NO CC
Jawusa3to2 Conversion - WA French Farmer Outfit
lauratje86Bushcraft Career for Teens & Elders
PSDuckieWin-Tec Model 98 Recycle Bin
artruiRivendell; elven outpost (no CC)
CatherineTCJDAmelia's Fish Camp ~ an Eco-Friendly Resort
KarenLorraineYe Olde Curiosity Shoppe (Home Business)

Those who haven't receive a sticker yet(not in the queue) - post here. If we made a mistake of some sort - comment here,so we can edit it. Happy simming!
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st May 2015 at 11:26 AM
Well done to everyone who created something for the theme.

As to the question in the main post; I didn't create anything for this theme as I never create to a theme. I primarily create content that I would like to use in my own game as and when I think of it. That's all.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2015 at 6:20 PM
Enjoyed making my first cc for the greem theme Thank you for the monthly theme thing, I like that.
Scholar
#4 Old 1st May 2015 at 9:01 PM
Cool new theme!

My current neighbourhood needs some new businesses and I think a gym would be quite interesting.
Well, if I can build something which looks rather interesting I'll make sure to share it. Because I love these challenges :D
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd May 2015 at 7:53 PM
I think the Maxis exercise clothes are ugly as sin. Maybe I can find something better to turn into defaults.

As to the question, I like making for themes. I haven't made anything for Sims 3 since I've only played it twice maybe and have never figured out how to make cc for it despite having a bunch of programs to do so.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd May 2015 at 2:53 AM
I am so totally going to make something for this. No secrets though :P

And I'm glad that a theme contest inspired me to finally upload something to this site!
Banned
#7 Old 3rd May 2015 at 1:14 PM
Maybe someone can make some things for male athletic. And I probably won't hide my thanks if someone does the Child|Male section in Athletic.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 3rd May 2015 at 1:41 PM
I enjoy the themes, mostly I already had lots that I had been planning to make and this gave me that extra push needed to go and get it done. As I read this month theme I thought oh there is nothing I am planning that would fit... then realized there is, if a police academy dorm fits? There will be plenty of fitness going on.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd May 2015 at 9:09 PM
I never got a sticker for my upload :c

I really like these monthly themes. I told myself I'd enter all of them (missed March because we didn't have internet)... But I have no idea what to do for this. I feel like everyone is going to be making a gym, but building is all I'm good for :P
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 3rd May 2015 at 10:31 PM
I hope everyone isn't going to make a gym. I hope cc makers get behind these themes and not just us builders. If I get myself moving I will make that police academy dorm and I am really hoping someone makes some male teen athletic or elder athletic or kids athletic clothes, those age groups are really hard done by. Also just remembered I had a have a half built Knights dorm from my medieval hood that I left as well. So long as sims can get fit there it doesn't have to be a gym.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th May 2015 at 6:10 AM
"StardustX" It looks like we missed your sticker,but put your upload in our table I added it now,so no more worries - enjoy your achievement!

Also this is really the time to mention,that everyone is unique and more than two people doing the same thing is not bad at all. We do advise you to think deeper,but not all are experienced creators,so we do not expect miracles in a month Our tutorial center is always open and feedback center as well
Mad Poster
#12 Old 4th May 2015 at 2:02 PM Last edited by gummilutt : 4th May 2015 at 6:30 PM.
I guess this is incentive to finally upload the gym I've been meaning to upload for months and months :P

EDIT: Apparently "months and months" was more like two years. Oops! But it's up now any way

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th May 2015 at 12:11 AM
dang it! I was hoping the theme to be something different, because my birthday's in May. it's today, actually. Oh well, if I figure out how to upload sims I'll enter this! Now, about those tutorials...

scooby dooby don't
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th May 2015 at 6:38 PM
Oh, that's great I already have an idea for that
Inventor
#15 Old 22nd May 2015 at 5:32 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to post anything for this theme; my Windows installation crapped out and I lost some files. A lot of the work for this theme was among the lost, which discouraged me from starting over. Sorry! :-(

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd May 2015 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PSDuckie
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to post anything for this theme; my Windows installation crapped out and I lost some files. A lot of the work for this theme was among the lost, which discouraged me from starting over. Sorry! :-(

Hopefully you'll have everything running again for the next theme
Instructor
#17 Old 26th May 2015 at 4:04 PM
I probably won't be able to finish my project in time to participate, but I do have to say the May theme has inspired me to make more believable athletic clothes for my Georgian/Victorian Sims, specifically the men. So, while I may not get a cool sticker, thanks for the inspiration!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th May 2015 at 4:39 AM
I have enjoyed building lots for the sims 3 to fit the themes. The time constraint has been the biggest challenge, but it has motivated me to get my builds finished. I also uploaded a build for the May theme, but it has been sitting in the moderation queue for ten days now.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th May 2015 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tami27
I have enjoyed building lots for the sims 3 to fit the themes. The time constraint has been the biggest challenge, but it has motivated me to get my builds finished. I also uploaded a build for the May theme, but it has been sitting in the moderation queue for ten days now.

There's no upload in the queue right now from you,did you receive any moderation or not?
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
There's no upload in the queue right now from you,did you receive any moderation or not?

I received a rejection notice yesterday morning I guess I am not going to get something in for the May theme.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th May 2015 at 7:11 AM
Do not worry - the new monthly theme is on it's way! Take a look at our tutorials or feedback center for more help and tips to improve your work