Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 1:53 PM
Default WCIF No Overlays For Witches & Plantsims? (NOT Invisible Overlays!)
Looking at simler90's new turn ons/offs mod has made me realise that the overlays used by some supernaturals sets the Full Face Make-Up turn on/off.

As I use the Full Face Make-Up turn on/off to represent wrinkles/older sims (for 50+ adults as well as elders, who are 61+ in my game) I would like to stop the turn on/off from being set by the supernaturals.

I only use witches and plantsims in my game, so I am looking for mods which remove the overlay from witches and plantsims. As I need to completely get rid of the overlay, not just hide it, mods which make it invisible/transparent are no use to me in this case - I am after mods which completely stop witches and plantsims from having overlays.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists? Links, suggestions etc are as always much appreciated! :-)

**ETA** I am wondering if Simsbaby's mod on MATY removes the witch overlays completely, as opposed to making them transparent/invisible? Does anyone know how I could tell how it works?