Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 5:42 PM
Default same day adoption
i find it a bit annoying that you have to wait for the child to show up the next day at 10 am. are there any mods that allow you to adopt the same day for UC?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fluffyfeather
i find it a bit annoying that you have to wait for the child to show up the next day at 10 am. are there any mods that allow you to adopt the same day for UC?

I don't have UC, so I can't check if these (1, 2) will work for you. Maybe someone else knows of a UC-compatible mod or if these are fine for your purpose.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 8:57 AM
Make sure you test them in either a new neighborhood or one that's been backed up recently if you do. Especially the first link, seeing as it's only compatible with EP4. The second one goes up to Apartment Life, which is most of the time enough for UC.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
Make sure you test them in either a new neighborhood or one that's been backed up recently if you do. Especially the first link, seeing as it's only compatible with EP4. The second one goes up to Apartment Life, which is most of the time enough for UC.

everything seems to be working fine with the Apartment Life/Freetime version, then again i'm not really sure what to be looking for in terms of incompatibility. thank you, though, guys!!