Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#201 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 7:33 PM
Another quite unrelated dream -- A couple of nights ago I dreamt I was a lodger in the house of a female Sim, who drove a taxi for a living. I hope she has full character data -- I wouldn't want to destroy our whole neighbourhood just by talking to my landlady!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#202 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Another quite unrelated dream -- A couple of nights ago I dreamt I was a lodger in the house of a female Sim, who drove a taxi for a living. I hope she has full character data -- I wouldn't want to destroy our whole neighbourhood just by talking to my landlady!

Don't worry, she does! (For taxi drivers, real or dreamt, the behaviour apparently comes from the vehicle).

They say that people dream a lot when in REM sleep, but that you usually only remember dreams if disturbed from sleep. So maybe you are recalling such a lot of sim dreams because you are not comfortable due to your poor back. In that case, I really wish they would hurry up and invent dream-o-vision, because I really want to know what you and your sims are getting up to in the dreams you don't remember!
Test Subject
#203 Old 24th Mar 2024 at 10:39 PM
Default Dreaming of sims
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I just had a rather nasty little dream. A daydream perhaps as I wasn't in bed -- I was sleeping in a chair in my kitchen, where I had just let the potatoes boil dry, and I was wondering how I could retrieve the situation. Since my recent fall, I've been sleeping badly because of the pain, so I'm sleeping more in the chair than in bed. Anyway I fell asleep and started to dream . . .

Andrew was at a swimming pool. He was squatting at the end of a diving board, and seemed to be going to do some sort of fancy dive. Unlike me, he has high body skill, and is usually very good at that sort of thing, But then the diving board malfunctioned, and flipped him into the water. As it did so it seemed to leave him winded or knocked out, so he didn't seem to be conscious. Then I realised he was floating on some sort of mat in the water, so he seemed safe. But then I saw that the mat was slowly soaking up water and becoming waterlogged. There didn't seem to be anything I could think of to do to help him. And then I woke up, and realised, with much relief that it was just a dream. Often when I dream about Sims, they're 3 dimensional people and I'm in the game with them. But this time he was very much a Sim on a screen, so I couldn't reach in and touch him.

Anyway I'm very much relieved that it was only a dream, and I woke up. I don't think I could cope with Andrew drowning; that boy means too much to me.

Aww you sound just as attached to your sims as i am to mine. I lost two of my sims recently and i didnt even notice! They both happened after a party — one returned home from work and i was so busy with the rest of the wahan family and guests i didnt know he died at the mailbox and he was engaged to be married the same thing happened to christina after a party at the orchard house after the birthday of their twins i was seriously so sad so i looked up how to resurrect both of them and used the unlock career aspirations cheat to get the resurrect machine. Poof they were back and my couples reunited. It made me very happy i hope you dont lose andrew!
Page 9 of 9