Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 6:50 AM Last edited by muddy : 1st Feb 2018 at 6:56 AM. Reason: I couldn't find it with MTS search, but google search worked...
Default *SOLVED* Meshes & Cocomama
I downloaded lots and lots of clothes, but only some have turn up in my game. Then I realised I made a noobie mistake and forgot all about meshes.

Luckily I placed all my new clothes in one separate folder. So I'm going down the list to see which clothes I've missed by searching for the name on this website, checking the pictures so that I'll know if I'm missing a mesh or not. (Gee, I hope that made sense).

I'm now up to Cocomama's clothing, and lo and behold, she no longer exists here on MTS. I downloaded these clothing around two weeks ago, but I can't find cocomama's page. Please see pic to know what I'm talking about.

I don't actually know if I'm missing these particular meshes or not, and I won't know until I see the pics..

Could someone tell me where these clothes are, or where her page is please? That would be awesome thanks!

Screenshots
Advertisement
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 6:56 AM
Cocomama is right here. I was freaking out for a moment, reading your post.
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=87275

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Cocomama is right here. I was freaking out for a moment, reading your post.
http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=87275

Thanks, I actually just found it with Google search... is there a reason why I can never find anything on MTS search?
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 7:06 AM
Did you go to the Search menu, Search Members, then type Cocomama? Not being snarky, just trying to help.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Did you go to the Search menu, Search Members, then type Cocomama? Not being snarky, just trying to help.

I think I clicked on the downloads tab and did a search from there. All I got were recolours from Cocomama's coats, but nothing from her itself.

Though I actually did not notice the search members tab, so thanks for that! :D
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 9:24 AM
Yeah, you have to search members and you have to spell the name exactly. Honestly, Google search is better.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:29 PM
You can use a wildcard in the MTS member search. So type:
%coco%
To see all members with 'coco' in their username.
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 3:04 PM
@simsample - I didn't know you could use wildcards in member search! Very helpful for finding that creator whose name you only half remember.